Movies you've seen recently... (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I watched that movie but it was clueless to me. After I watched it I realized that it was a waste of time... can't understand the high rating it has
I don't understand that either. I found it funny because of how stupid it was, otherwise it wasn't all that.

The Wages of Fear (Le Salaire de la peur) - Brilliant movie. I highly recommend it.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I saw Blade Runner the other day, for the first time. Honestly, I don't see why that movie deserves "cult" status. I thought it was utterly boring and uninteresting. The only highlight of the movie was the ending speech by Rutger Hauer.

Perhaps I saw it 25 years too late.

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
I saw Blade Runner the other day, for the first time. Honestly, I don't see why that movie deserves "cult" status. I thought it was utterly boring and uninteresting. The only highlight of the movie was the ending speech by Rutger Hauer.

It's a surprise that you didn't saw that movie before. Maybe you weren't in the mood. I like that movie, it asks some questions that are still actual, after all those years. And music in the movie is phenomenal.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

It's a surprise that you didn't saw that movie before. Maybe you weren't in the mood. I like that movie, it asks some questions that are still actual, after all those years. And music in the movie is phenomenal.
This was my fourth attempt of watching the movie, in the last year, I fell asleed the first three times. :p Which is strange because I like my fair share of Sci-fi..
Don't get me wrong, the movie has its strong points and I'm sure had I watched back when it was first released, I would probably be pleased. This way it felt as if it was all already done before.

Yes, the music was brilliant, even if I personally find Vangelis' work irritating.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I just saw "I think I love my wife" and the movie was very poor but I'm gonna watch it again, then I'm gonna watch it again. Because Kerry Washington in this movie is...oh sweet Jesus. :lick:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

Concur, Blade Runner is a borefest.

Anyone seen Resident Evil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)