Movies you've seen recently... (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well even before you I had that impression, but thanks anyway :D

You know it's one thing if you just happen to find some title and decide to check it out and it's another when someone is telling how omg amazing their favorite movie is and youhavetohavetohaveto see it, then I'm a lot more demanding :wink:

Wait, you just watched part 1? I thought you were asking about part 3, Extinction. :p
Erm.. all 3 actually :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I saw RE: Extinction and it was OK.

Mila is hot.
That one is probably the weakest. I mean the whole world becomes a desert wtf.

It's really obvious that this is based on a computer game, ie. targeted at a not-so-sophisticated young male audience. Which explains why Milla is nude/half-nude most of the time.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Yeah, the music is great, but I liked it the movie. Maybe because I'm in a blind love with Wes Anderson films.

It makes me wanna grab a beer or something and have those "useless" conversations with somebody.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

That one is probably the weakest. I mean the whole world becomes a desert wtf.

It's really obvious that this is based on a computer game, ie. targeted at a not-so-sophisticated young male audience. Which explains why Milla is nude/half-nude most of the time.
That's true and that's why I actually like all three films. Films like this should never take themselves seriously. The key thing is a hot chick kicking zombie ass, who cares about plot-holes, all three movies are full of them.

The only thing I find annoying is the fact in each one, someone gets bitten and always goes to hide it. Duh. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)