Movies you've seen recently... (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
King Corn

Interesting doc on Corn. Probably the single most influential industry in America is investigated by two guys who grew an acre of corn and then investigated where it went.

Jul 10, 2006
Eℓvin;2118507 said:
Angels and Demons

Was quite interesting, especially the ending.
You know, I hated that guys books, but they make decent films.

The books were just so overrated, especially the Da Vinci Code. Terrible fucking book considering how much it sold.

If it hadn't have been so overhyped by people I know, I probably wouldn't be so hard on it. (I said hard on)

But that's what I get for taking book advice from people who rarely read. :sergio:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I'm going to watch Body OF Lies today.

Worth it or Just A waste of time?
Have heard both good and bad reviews of it (it seems to be an average movie, far from what you'd expect of the cast and director). But it's got a Persian actress (our most talented actress ever) who's now banned from starring in Persian movies because she didn't wear hijab in Body of Lies :D

Watch it then :p

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Have heard both good and bad reviews of it (it seems to be an average movie, far from what you'd expect of the cast and director). But it's got a Persian actress (our most talented actress ever) who's now banned from starring in Persian movies because she didn't wear hijab in Body of Lies :D

Watch it then :p
Was she the one that played Leo's girlfriend?
If so, she wasn't too hard on the eyes :)

Dont tell me Di Caprio isnt the anti-villain!

I spent time downloading it to WATCH him play the bad guy!!!
Di Caprio doesn't exactly play a hero either though. Just not a "real" villain, far from it. Sorry for spoiling it for you.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You know, I hated that guys books, but they make decent films.

The books were just so overrated, especially the Da Vinci Code. Terrible fucking book considering how much it sold.

If it hadn't have been so overhyped by people I know, I probably wouldn't be so hard on it. (I said hard on)

But that's what I get for taking book advice from people who rarely read. :sergio:
I concur about Da Vinci and the hype.
It was only hyped because it was controversial though. I red the Iluminati (Angels and Demons) book before DB became so famous and i really liked it, back then, i expected from this film to be far better than the Da Vinci Code, because of that
and IMO, it was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)