Movies you've seen recently... (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
They didn't fail at all dude, there one of Ireland's best and are popular in Ireland except for Fiennes obviously.
The Irish dude was okay but the English one stinks, I've seen him before somewhere. Terrible.

It's not their problem they don't wana star in crap Hollywood movies ;)
So this movie is not out of Hollywood? Why on earth was it packed with Americans then? Every other guy in Brugge is a yank judging by the movie.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Depends. If I'm to take it seriously? No. If I'm to take it as a B movie with a silly plot, the kind that plays on tv at 1am? It's alright.

Am I being too harsh?
I think you're being too harsh. It is after all a comedy (Farrell won a GG for his part). I thought it was a fun, silly movie that I watched late night. It wasn't fantastic, but it's hardly Cannibal Holocaust.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Comedy? That word gets bandied about so much it's lost all meaning. Nothing about this movie made me laugh, or the last one I saw that was supposed to be a comedy. Movie makers should leave comedy to comics, then it'd be in good hands.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Comedy? That word gets bandied about so much it's lost all meaning. Nothing about this movie made me laugh, or the last one I saw that was supposed to be a comedy. Movie makers should leave comedy to comics, then it'd be in good hands.
I think it supposed to be a "dark comedy". There hasn't been a good one of those since Death to Smoochie.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
The Irish dude was okay but the English one stinks, I've seen him before somewhere. Terrible.

So this movie is not out of Hollywood? Why on earth was it packed with Americans then? Every other guy in Brugge is a yank judging by the movie.
You mean Fiennes ? Duude...I take it you haven't watched The English Patient nor Schindler's List. You propably seen the latter..

Yeah but I mean they don't always star in Hollywood movies yo.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
@ Martin: Now that I think of it I saw The Wrestler and Gran Torino a little while ago and enjoyed each very much.
wrestler, I think that's a Hoori favorite. I'll have to be careful what I think of it :D

You mean Fiennes ? Duude...I take it you haven't watched The English Patient nor Schindler's List. You propably seen the latter..

Yeah but I mean they don't always star in Hollywood movies yo.
no and yes. Don't remember him from there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)