Movies you've seen recently... (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
The Passion was amazing...Apocalypto was disappointing
I was under the impression that most people saw it the other lol. Its lol-worthy that he sold on the passion "THERES ONLY ONE WAY TO SHOW THE PASSION, but if i take a couple of scenes out it brings down the rating so i can make more money, THERES ONLY TWO WAYS TO SHOW THE PASSION"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
never really looked into that aspect of it really...the movie itself was just so well made...but Apocalypto, the story was very unoriginal, no matter how well you disguise it

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm happy there are many who get pissed of seeing Mel GIbson. There is something about him that irritates me and you know what? I am not really interested in the reason, I just don't like him nor his movies. And that's about that.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Maybe not funny all the time, but lines like this surely make up for it:

President Merkin Muffley: "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

We Own The Night: pretty nice movie, even though it's a little unbalanced. Good turns by Wahlberg and especially Phoenix & Duvall.
we own teh night had one hell of an opening scene

after that it was all downhill

I was like "wow, wtf"

I think it's a great movie but I'm still confused and I think I'll watch it again soon. I never thought it'd be that kind of movie. I have just realised how many things I actually missed watching it the first time. :sergio:
taht is what is so great about that film, there are so many subtleties that you miss on first viewing and once you have watched it through you pick up on second viewing

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I was like "wow, wtf"

I think it's a great movie but I'm still confused and I think I'll watch it again soon. I never thought it'd be that kind of movie. I have just realised how many things I actually missed watching it the first time. :sergio:
Notice carefully and you'll recognize Tyler in a couple of scenes even before he's been officially introduced on the plane :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Funny People - awesome movie. The Eminem cameo was cool too.

Transformers 2 - Okay, Isabel Lucas (that transformer chick from the college) is hotter than Megan Fox!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I was just happy to see Mel Gibson in a neck brace.:D
See, I don't even remember that...

we own teh night had one hell of an opening scene

after that it was all downhill
I wonder why you would say that :D

Eℓvin;2096407 said:
Transformers 2 - Okay, Isabel Lucas (that transformer chick from the college) is hotter than Megan Fox!
I haven't seen the movie yet, but I definitely agree with you!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Dude he plays the messed up FBI agent investigating the murder.:D
Hey man, I watch, at the very least, 300 movies a year. You can't expect me to remember every little detail about all of them. :D

When you mentioned it, it did ring a bell. But I definitely wouldn't have remembered it on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)