Movies you've seen recently... (111 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
people are strange, whilst we are on the topic of new films, something i think will be fucking aweful is this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hobbit_films

I dont like del toro, hes an arse and i dont think terribley good, and if he sticks his "monsters" all over The Hobbit it will be just hiddeous. They are also making a linking film too LOTR which is otherwise known as 'making shit up'...fucking cynical cash ins.

Back on Inglorious Basterds. I will probably go and see it, unless something really puts me off, i just have to see if i have lost all my faith in tarentino as a good film dirrector, also because pitt will be able to carry that film by himself even if everything else is tripe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
people are strange, whilst we are on the topic of new films, something i think will be fucking aweful is this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hobbit_films

I dont like del toro, hes an arse and i dont think terribley good, and if he sticks his "monsters" all over The Hobbit it will be just hiddeous. They are also making a linking film too LOTR which is otherwise known as 'making shit up'...fucking cynical cash ins.

Back on Inglorious Basterds. I will probably go and see it, unless something really puts me off, i just have to see if i have lost all my faith in tarentino as a good film dirrector, also because pitt will be able to carry that film by himself even if everything else is tripe.
Why is Del Toro an arse & a bad director? He has made some pretty good movies, perhaps even excellent in their genre(s).
Not that I care about The Hobbit though, I didn't even bother seeing LOTR 3 (yet?).

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Why is Del Toro an arse & a bad director? He has made some pretty good movies, perhaps even excellent in their genre(s).
Not that I care about The Hobbit though, I didn't even bother seeing LOTR 3 (yet?).
Because iv met him, at a screening for 'The Orphanage" that he did a meet and greet and he was a pretentious arse. His films are boring and repetetive. I know a lot of people like them, i dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)