Movies you've seen recently... (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Strangelove was a good movie, but I didn't find it unbelievably funny though...the phone calls part was hilarious though
Maybe not funny all the time, but lines like this surely make up for it:

President Merkin Muffley: "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

We Own The Night: pretty nice movie, even though it's a little unbalanced. Good turns by Wahlberg and especially Phoenix & Duvall.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I'm really excited to see Inglorious Bastards.
But it looks so bad.

I was like "wow, wtf"

I think it's a great movie but I'm still confused and I think I'll watch it again soon. I never thought it'd be that kind of movie. I have just realised how many things I actually missed watching it the first time. :sergio:

I think we all thought that on the first watching. Theres still stuff i see that i havent before and iv seen more than 10 times.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Doesn't matter if it's bad Jasper, it's Brad Pitt and Brad Pitt is class. If it was Tom Cruise instead, fuck that shit.
Everything iv heard about the film makes it sound bad, but i think you are right, brad pitt will be the one saving grace because the rest of the cast looks dyer. Apparently its too long, far too long, and because its too long it really boring.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Everything iv heard about the film makes it sound bad, but i think you are right, brad pitt will be the one saving grace because the rest of the cast looks dyer. Apparently its too long, far too long, and because its too long it really boring.
Oh word ? And it's Quarantino, most of his movies are long :D
Trailer looks good and IMDB ratings so far are alright

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Oh word ? And it's Quarantino, most of his movies are long :D
Trailer looks good and IMDB ratings so far are alright
I get told off for referencing Kermode on here, but i generally agree with most of what he says about films. He was invited to a screening of the film along with other critics that are critical of Tarentino and dont just say how amazing he is. They had to sign a legal embargo to not say anything about the film untill the 15th august iirc. App they did the same in america. That might be why there are so few negative reviews.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
A comment posted on youtube on the Inglorious Basters trailer :lol:

After you get off on the Jews killing Aryans in this film, then you can go watch the real thing when you watch the World Trade Center towers come down. Jews did that in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)