Movies you've seen recently... (115 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Those two and Tropic thunder are the only new comedies I have seen. And I can easily say Tropic Thunder is the funniest one, hehe, Robert Downey Jr: I'M A LEAD FARMER MOTHERFUCKER! :lol:
Or the part:

Kirk Lazarus: [to Tugg Speedman] What do you mean, "you people?"
Alpa Chino: [stares at Lazarus, and then gets angry] What do *you* mean, "you people?"
Kirk Lazarus: Huh?

Just hilarious

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Eℓvin;1856524 said:
I did. Man, Hitler was one lucky mofo I must say.
You have no idea...there is a documentary on the many failed attempts to take his life, I think it was on National Geographic or the History channel. You should watch it if you get a chance. Did you like the movie by the way?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Eℓvin;1856142 said:
Well, it's Tuesday, cheap night in movies, and I've decided that I'll smoke a joint and go to cinema at least once a week.

The closest theater to my place is showing:

Valkyrie, Yes Man (seen it), Seven Pounds, The Spirit, Marley & Me, Twilight, The Curious Case (seen it), The Day The Earth Stood Still, Four Christmases, Madagascar 2, Desperaux.

As you can see, not much choice there, bro.
desperaux!! :D

it's hard to find it here also , probably only on some torrents , haven't checked though
word, i've been searching on demonoid and isohunt but no luck

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
there's something about collin farrell that i just don't like. he's not really that good of an actor and thats why he's not getting anymore work

brad pitt blows him out of the atmosphere

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Generally agree (he isnt untalented, but chosen cliche hollywood roles for ze money, overreached himself etc), but he can be quite compelling. Have you seen him in In Bruges? :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
That film was nothing special (In Bruges)

Just saw se7en, quite an interesting film about the seven deadly sins.

Last night watched The girl next door, it was okay, wasn't expecting the ending though, which is a good thing.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
That film was nothing special (In Bruges)

Just saw se7en, quite an interesting film about the seven deadly sins.

Last night watched The girl next door, it was okay, wasn't expecting the ending though, which is a good thing.
SEVEN was a great movie

it was truly one of the best films of the '90s

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Marceℓℓo;1857616 said:
I finally managed to watch Fight Club.I didn't had too much expectations but maaaaaaaaan that was a great movie.Edward Norton was the shit and Brad Pitt wasn't too shabby neither.
You just had a near life experience then, my friend.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i don't understand why you guys rate 'Fight Club' so high. i found it to be a good movie at best but nothing revolutionary or so great that it makes my pants go crazy in ways that a woman would be rendered useless as some of you allude to

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You said that it was a good movie, it is also different. Both Norton and Pitt have eccentric characters. All these sum up so people rate it highly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)