Movies you've seen recently... (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
why are you voluntarily wanting to watch either?
Well, it's Tuesday, cheap night in movies, and I've decided that I'll smoke a joint and go to cinema at least once a week.

The closest theater to my place is showing:

Valkyrie, Yes Man (seen it), Seven Pounds, The Spirit, Marley & Me, Twilight, The Curious Case (seen it), The Day The Earth Stood Still, Four Christmases, Madagascar 2, Desperaux.

As you can see, not much choice there, bro.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Eℓvin;1856121 said:
I'm going to cinema today, and am quite undecided between the Tom Cruise movie and the Keanu Reeves movie. Any recommendations?
Valkerye was good. Even though I have successfully ruined it for you.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Magascar two my man, I havent seen it, but I can still say its way better then the day earth stood still. Seven pounds and The Spirit would prolly also be better viewing. Heck, any on that list would prolly be (though I heard four christmases is tuuuuureble).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah its funny, not haha funny all through, but does depraved humour quite well. Plus Mila Kunis is not only good, but looks hot as HELL in it, in a quite effortless way.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Eℓvin;1856200 said:
Aha. I think I'll be seeing good ol' uncle Hitler tho.

PS Sarah Marshall is the funniest of 2008 IMO, good shit :D
Have you seen Pinneapple Express. James Franco cracked me up the whole way through.

PS Sarah Marshal is indeed hilarious.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seth Rogen was annoying though. But the black dude, and James Franco were absolute riots, hehe. And his dealer buddy too. But Seth Rogen was beyond obnozious.

Eℓvin;1856204 said:
The tan man, it's all about the tan.. :lick:
Very true, the tan made her look WAY sexier. She should keep it. Went from cute to hot as hell.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Yeah its funny, not haha funny all through, but does depraved humour quite well. Plus Mila Kunis is not only good, but looks hot as HELL in it, in a quite effortless way.
There were parts which made me laugh out loud though, like the video webcam parts.

Eℓvin;1856204 said:
The tan man, it's all about the tan.. :lick:
Good bless tanned women :cool:

Very true, the tan made her look WAY sexier. She should keep it. Went from cute to hot as hell.
I've always liked her, since That 70's Show, good what i'd do to her :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Those two and Tropic thunder are the only new comedies I have seen. And I can easily say Tropic Thunder is the funniest one, hehe, Robert Downey Jr: I'M A LEAD FARMER MOTHERFUCKER! :lol:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I saw it. And I wasn't as happy as I thought I would be seeing Tom Cruise dying in a movie.
Eℓvin;1856053 said:
Thanks for ruining the movie, dude.
ruining it?just made me want to see it a lot more, in fact that should be the box-office trailer

"watch tom cruise die a slow and painful death" just sit back and watch the stampedes. i mean let's be honest, everyone loves Collateral despite it being an obvious story,weak plot and Tom acting "serious" by greying his hair...but we all know why we love it:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)