Movies you've seen recently... (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
True.

The ASC were the first group to go to Glasgow to pick a fight with the Old Firm and win.
there was a guy who was a bit of a legend due to teh fact he was well in with the CCS hibbee casuals despite being a Jambo through and through, they all knew it and didn't care, he was just there for the scraps

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Eℓvin;1856053 said:
Thanks for ruining the movie, dude.
Dude, it's based on an actual event. Hitler wasn't assassinated. So obviously...

It's like Titanic. No matter how much you want Jack and Rose to live happily ever after, you can't escape the fact that the ship goes down.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, but this story is not a big historical tale, they are actually pretty anonymous and few know of the details, so saying the lead conspirator dies, is quite a spoiler still, even if you naturally know they wont succeed in killing Hitler. Though personally, knowing someone will die in a war movie is not big spoiler for me (would be in another movies), but still should be avoided.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Yeah, but this story is not a big historical tale, they are actually pretty anonymous and few know of the details, so saying the lead conspirator dies, is quite a spoiler still, even if you naturally know they wont succeed in killing Hitler. Though personally, knowing someone will die in a war movie is not big spoiler for me (would be in another movies), but still should be avoided.
I had known bits of the entire story before I watched the movie and it didn't ruin it for me at all so he doesn't need to worry. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)