Movies you've seen recently... (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
what a load of garbage crap that inglorious basterds movie was, just mentioning again makes me gag, tarantino has completely lost it i still cant believe it was that bad despite chris waltz valiant effort he couldnt prevent a failure of this envergure theres so much wrong with it dont know where to start.
It was actually pretty good.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It was actually pretty good.

what did you like about it? characters were flat, their development too predictable. Brad pitt's acting was revolting, and that last scene that everyone, including QT, couldnt wait to get too as the germans cheered for their enemies' death so did audiences watching the movie for the germans' yeah very smart; weak weak effort...

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
what did you like about it? characters were flat, their development too predictable. Brad pitt's acting was revolting, and that last scene that everyone, including QT, couldnt wait to get too as the germans cheered for their enemies' death so did audiences watching the movie for the germans' yeah very smart; weak weak effort...
OTT characters are what QT is all about homie

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Inglorious basterds was a good film. Good cinematography, good acting. It will probably win an Oscar. But do you really think this movie would have gotten half as good a reception if it didn't have Quinten Tarantino's name being dropped in every damn promo? Probably not. This obscure format of film is still not well received by audiences but the stigma that comes with QT's name is enough to make anything look good.
Hostile for instance only had Quinten Tarantino as a producer. Yet the name was in bold letters in every promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)