Movies you've seen recently... (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Watched Inglorius Bastards and Hangover. The first one was great, ehh what else you can expect from Tarantino, the second one is wicked.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Inglourious Basterds is vying with Reservoir Dogs for my favourite QT movie.
Watched it yesterday. Can't erase the echo's of the baseball bat before the introduction of Donny Donowitz from my head. Christoph Waltz was excellent & the cinematography was just awesome.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I'm going to see District 9 tonight.
Post up what you think. I thought it was a brilliant film, but i prefered the adverts. The adverts made me feel like i was going to go and watch and film that was going to be one of the ones that would really have an impact like fight club or in bruges, you know a film that justifies cinema and makes you feel like you can allow shit like 'the hangover' to exist as long as gems like this will come through, and it just didnt do it for me, nonetheless an fantastic film and i will definatley buy it on dvd, i do wonder if 'lost in joburg' is the better film.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I haven't seen it myself, but I don't think it's that remarkable that they liked a film that most critics have loved and has excellent word of mouth too.
It is awful.

I saw it with six other people. Four of them agreed with me that it was awful, the other two thought it was bad but not that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)