Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (37 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I liked it a lot. Felt it was about as close to the source material as one can get with out confusing the fuck out of the audience. Hard to understand why people think it's a teenie movie when the heroes are 10 and 11 years old. That kid who played Ritchie killed it, had some of the best one liners.
:tup:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Jesus christ even Paul was more useful than you
Its a music themed crime film with comedy elements. If you are aware of the director previous work you might like it.

My mom didnt like it though. Hence im saying what age are you and what you usually like. Id say its slightly overrated right now on all those rating boards. I would say its a 7/10. But if you are 14-21 age range you will love it.

Then again people seem to love the fast and furious crap so...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's nothing like Drive. It's a heist drama comedy with homage to old school helst movies (characters even talk like they in 70s), with a zany quirky obsession with music.

Main character is closer to Starlord of Guardians of Galaxy (less chatty than but still quirky) then the mute psychotic drive character. Only thing they have in common is the driving.

I liked it, but would not describe it as a great movie. Quite different in a nice way.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)