Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (47 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Opinions on the golden globe nominations? I never realised they were so soon its been a quiet year for Oscar bate movies. Hope Mel Gibson wins a few awards.

Can westworld beat GOT for best drama? I dont think it deserves too but critics love these type of shows.

Edit: just realised Anthony Hopkins wasnt nominated for Westworld. This must some sort of sick joke.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Opinions on the golden globe nominations? I never realised they were so soon its been a quiet year for Oscar bate movies. Hope Mel Gibson wins a few awards.

Can westworld beat GOT for best drama? I dont think it deserves too but critics love these type of shows.

Edit: just realised Anthony Hopkins wasnt nominated for Westworld. This must some sort of sick joke.
Are you going to be in the next season as well? :tuttosport:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Are you going to be in the next season as well? :tuttosport:
Got called up for a great part all indoor nicr and warm good money landed down for the costume fitting got to hair and make up an they said they couldnt use me because i cut my hair too short. Was the first time cutting my hair short in about 10 years. Gutted.

- - - Updated - - -

You honestly dont think s1 ww beats the latest season of got?

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk
Maybe based on the whole season it was better but the last two episodes of GOT were that amazing that they alone are enough to deserve it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I just came back from a Star Wars premiere. I watched Rogue 1. It was really great. Shots and camera work were amazing, characters were good enough while K (the new robot) was brilliant. Music was also amazing and it fits the theme perfectly. I don't regret spending the money that I don't have. It was totally worth the cinema experience. There's just one thing that I hate right now: waiting another year for episode VIII. :tup:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I just came back from a Star Wars premiere. I watched Rogue 1. It was really great. Shots and camera work were amazing, characters were good enough while K (the new robot) was brilliant. Music was also amazing and it fits the theme perfectly. I don't regret spending the money that I don't have. It was totally worth the cinema experience. There's just one thing that I hate right now: waiting another year for episode VIII. :tup:
:tup: last 2 movies reanimated the franchise

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Saw it last night. It was better than I expected actually, probably better than VII. The start was kind of meh but it got better as it went on. VII felt a lot more predictable (even though the ending of this was obvious) and was more of just a nostalgia trip.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Saw it last night. It was better than I expected actually, probably better than VII. The start was kind of meh but it got better as it went on. VII felt a lot more predictable (even though the ending of this was obvious) and was more of just a nostalgia trip.
Rogue One was more predictable for me because

we all knew how the story was going to end and that no protagonist would live to tell it (otherwise the characters would have to appear in OT)

but it doesn't matter. Synopsis is low on the priority list when I watch star wars. Gimme that binary sunset and x-wings flying around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 42)

• K10