Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (33 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Bitches, nothing ever comes close to Lion King.

Have it on my comp (courtesy of my teen bro), so, is that holy jesus in a good or bad way.
It's funny, but not innovative or special. Pretty much someone was like "if I could have thrown a giant party in high school and gotten way with it with no consequences, what would happen and what would I do" and then made a cheap film about it.

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10,307
    Can I just one time come to this thread without pretentious hipsters posting about non-Hollywood movies FFS? :D

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Feminazi :lol: First time I hear of that. Genius.

And yeah, Hollywood or bust. No one watches that independent shit or even worse, Bollywood movies :sergio:

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10,309
    I admit I sometimes watch Bollywood movies when I occasionally catch it on TV. Just to laugh at ridiculousness of an entire nation.

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10,311
    music and singing aside, the whole thing is just so cheesy. Especially now that they're trying to copy Hollywood.

Dec 31, 2008
    Can I just one time come to this thread without pretentious hipsters posting about non-Hollywood movies FFS? :D
    :andyandbarcelona:
    And yeah, Hollywood or bust. No one watches that independent shit or even worse, Bollywood movies :sergio:
    Hollywood cinema is poor. But yeah Bollywood is worse.
    I admit I sometimes watch Bollywood movies when I occasionally catch it on TV. Just to laugh at ridiculousness of an entire nation.
    Kindly don't associate Bollywood with our country. Bollywood is the cinema of Hindi speaking Northerner's. Spare us South Indians. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)