Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (27 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Just watched Prometheus.
Ok 3D was such a waste,just watch it in 2D or just normal viewing is fine.
As for the film,I am a little disappointed,I think I was expecting too much from it,but its still a great movie especially if you like Sci-fi, very few action scenes though.
The other thing,I wanted to see more Guy Pearce and Charlize,Fassbender was very good.

All in all,take a look at it,if you fancy the sci fi genre,. 7.5/10 for me

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I think I am the only sci-fi buff who didn't love it because you rated higher than I would have given it. It had potential to be so much more and fell a little flat for me.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
3D sucks, it kills your eyes and it's double the price too when it's worse.
I don't like 3D either. Never seen a movie in it, wouldn't plan on seeing one in 3D unless it's really interesting and made specifically for the purpose of 3D.

---------- Post added 13.06.2012 at 23:04 ----------

I think I am the only sci-fi buff who didn't love it because you rated higher than I would have given it. It had potential to be so much more and fell a little flat for me.
Well, not having knowledge of the Alien universe must have taken away from the experience. Also, I don't think there need to be answers. Not knowing is perfectly fine in the case of Science Fiction. One of the reasons I like 2001 so much is that you can take away something different every time
you watch it.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
2001 was a mind boggler if I ever saw one. :agree: And my thing is that I like answers. I like to analyse and have stuff explained so I can grasp the whole concept. So nothing drives me more nuts than having a movie end like that one did.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Watching Gone With the Wind for the first time. While appreciative of the story, performances, etc. I can't help but laugh at some of the dialogue/outdated turns of phrase.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
ĵџvє_вãвγ;3717430 said:
Snow White and the Huntsman, seen it in cinema, average one, Kristen Stewart officially cant act:sergio:! but Charlize Theron is cool as a bad queen, she fits well that role :beer:
..***..
Charlize was terrible. She was far too over top and a little mechanical in places too. She had the queen's beauty but she was not right for the role itself. Kristen on the other hand played her part well. She may be a little on the broody side but she did the role justice.

---------- Post added 16.06.2012 at 23:33 ----------

The movie itself was horrid. It felt like Twilight, the action version. Who writes these scripts with utterly corny dialogue and stupid decisions is far beyond me but :tup: you've found yourself in the hall of fame right up there with Stephanie Meyers. And btw the attraction between Snow White and the Huntsman was palpable and then she kisses the "prince"? If you're going to digress from the rest of the script why not digress there too? That kiss made zero sense. *smh*

---------- Post added 16.06.2012 at 23:35 ----------

I like the part with the fairies though. :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)