Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (72 Viewers)

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Hanna: I really liked this movie 9/10

A 16-year-old who was raised by her father to be the perfect assassin is dispatched on a mission across Europe, tracked by a ruthless intelligence agent and her operatives

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The Fightrer Absolutely amazing movie in every aspect especially the acting. Mark Wahlberg is more and more becoming one of my all time favourites and Christian Bale pulled just another one of his sovereign performances. All that topped with the fabulous flower Amy Adams.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
The Fightrer Absolutely amazing movie in every aspect especially the acting. Mark Wahlberg is more and more becoming one of my all time favourites and Christian Bale pulled just another one of his sovereign performances. All that topped with the fabulous flower Amy Adams.
:agree:

Speaking of Christian Bale, recently watched The Machinist, interesting movie and a great solo performance by Bale.

Also just watched Source Code, what a surprise! I expected nothing from this movie, but it really got to me. Loved it, best thriller in a long time.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Midnight in Paris was good, but I doubt anyone but me liked it :) Owen Wilson surprised me by not being completely out of his depth, unlike Rachel McAdams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)