Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (57 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Mulholland Dr.

What the hell? I spent 2hrs 15mins watching it and it made no sense whatsoever to me. Seriously, did anybody watch that and knew what went on without reading up on it? Just weird.

I'm gonna check what it's about now.

You know, dreams in movies are unfair and cheap. The story doesn't have to make any sense and they can say it's because it was all a dream.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Good to hear, seeing it on sunday, should be exciting.
I hadn't read any comics so it was nice to see how all the mutants started out. Logan's cameo was the best though!

Nedvěd;3071361 said:
I'm thinking of watching The Human Centipede is it any good?
It sounds pretty stupid. If you're into gross horror, watch it I guess.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Mulholland Dr.

What the hell? I spent 2hrs 15mins watching it and it made no sense whatsoever to me. Seriously, did anybody watch that and knew what went on without reading up on it? Just weird.

I'm gonna check what it's about now.

You know, dreams in movies are unfair and cheap. The story doesn't have to make any sense and they can say it's because it was all a dream.
I will gladly talk to you about this :D

What did you not understand?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I watched the HBO film Too Big To Fail last night, and it was relatively interesting apart from the fact they glorified Hank Paulson and Ben Bernanke for scaring Congress into bailing out the banks. It makes them look like heros, which is a complete rewrite of history. What a sham. At least they picked a good acting crew, though.
What the fuck is wrong with Andrew Ross Sorkin's eye? His left pupil looks like its melting of his eyeball. That's the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Just finished watching True Grit (the Coen Brothers version), great movie, really enjoyed it, Jeff Bridges is an absolute legend

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
X-men first class was class entertainment, better then last one by far. They are doing bit of a re-boot series with this I think, which is cool because they fleshed out the characters real well with this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)