Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (29 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Office Space - Been a while since I had seen it & I remembered little. Maybe not the masterpiece some make it out to be, but still quite funny & truly enjoyable. A bit confrontational at times as well...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Office Space - Been a while since I had seen it & I remembered little. Maybe not the masterpiece some make it out to be, but still quite funny & truly enjoyable. A bit confrontational at times as well...
Hmm...I'm not sure I watched it. Looks familiar but I can't remember. Will give it a go to see.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
just finished watching midnight express its epic!!!! boy i would'nt want to be in billy hayes shoes ever!!! ( based on a true story!) the guy has been to hell and back over the course of 4+ years. after doing some research apparently the movie deviates from the book ( which was the exact telling of the story as it happened with out any harsh out looks on turkish people or there judicial system)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Express_(film)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hot Tub time machine: :D

A-Team: Maybe because I had so little expectation, but I througoughly enjoyed it, the chemistry in the team, and generally find the action and plot pretty kickass. Wish it was longer.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dont know death at funeral at all, and havent seen Brooklyns finest but want to (not cinema though).

And yeah Inception is worth it to put it mildly.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Death at a Funeral - The British version was good. Saw the trailer for the American one, looked lame so didn't bother.

Wild Target - Nice little movie, great acting by the cast. Very enjoyable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)