Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (26 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

From Public Enemies (which I haven't seen yet by the way) to Step Up 3D? Makes you wonder what's next :D
It was rather disappointing TBH. I expected much more plot, character development and all in all more substance, from a film with such names connected to it. It ended up being a chase-action movie. :undecide:

Dunno, I'm open to just about any type of film but this was really too much. The only cool thing about it was this guy doing the robot:

That looked awesome. I wish I could do that. :D

blajev87

Sep 6, 2010
Just watched the last episode of Gray's Anatomy (sixth season). I adore that movie but the screenwriters ruined my joy this time. How is it possible a single old guy with a single gun to kill almost 20 people in the hospital? And outside there were over 100 police officers being afraid to enter! Eventually one of them managed to shot him in the shoulder, but then refused to chase him. This fucking old man was walking from floor to floor with a single gun and did whatever he wanted. As if he was Hulk. Or some kind of a superhuman. Why didn't they just enter and destroy him with their weapons? Ridiculous!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
you know what else is ridiculous? confusing a movie for general TV...and look...there is a thread for that

i would move your post but since you think that Grays Anatomy is a movie....spread out over 6 series of (almost) hour long shows....and that you think this "chick tv" programme is actually good......well i fear it may cause an internal haemorrhage from which you will never recover

blajev87

Sep 6, 2010
you know what else is ridiculous? confusing a movie for general TV...and look...there is a thread for that

i would move your post but since you think that Grays Anatomy is a movie....spread out over 6 series of (almost) hour long shows....and that you think this "chick tv" programme is actually good......well i fear it may cause an internal haemorrhage from which you will never recover
Wow, why are you so nervous? Bad week or small dick, maybe?

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I watched "The Pledge" a few days ago. It was terrible. Poor acting, predictable and cliched storyline, overall a poor movie.

Stay away from it. The acting was almost like a Mexican soap opera.
Really? I thought it was great :confused:

Jack Nicholson, Benicio del Toro, Mickey Rourke and Tom Noonan all give great performances espically del Toro.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Really? I thought it was great :confused:

Jack Nicholson, Benicio del Toro, Mickey Rourke and Tom Noonan all give great performances espically del Toro.
That wasn't the movie i was referring to. No, it was this cowboy kind of movie with nobody famous in it, some low budget movie, i can't seem to find it in Imdb though :confused:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Paranormal Activity - Good film, well made. Not for everyone though I'd imagine, since you really need to be able to immerse yourself in the story in order to fully enjoy it.

Jacob's Ladder - Another good film. Though not the masterpiece I had hoped & somewhat expected.

Frost/Nixon - And another good one. Performances were great & I was pleasantly surprised to find that it wasn't overly dramatized. Something Ron Howard has been guilty of in the past.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)