Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (106 Viewers)

Mar 4, 2007
Guardians of the Galaxy - what a awesome movie. The sound track and the visual effects were out of this world. The comedy in this movie was not to shabby either. Get me that leg! Haha

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Moaaaaaar? :weee: I paused the beginning of that stream, and downloading a 1080p version instead, Kenshin awesomeoness deserves the best quality. I think I'll watch Veronica Mars the movie while waiting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You gonna watch Bezerk? :eek: Douchen has come far :touched: Though just read the manga instead :p
I watched so many movies recently, I think my head is going to explode.

My friend read manga, watch anime and watched all 3 parts of the movie. He said movies are great but it's a pity they they show the story after it.

I'm too lazy to read Manga, I have to finish Naruto but too lazy to return on it. Whenever I do I read for like 6-7 hours straight and feel like dying lol.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just read the manga for Bezerk, I'm one of those weirdoes who barely bothered with the anime, the short series or the movie, since it tells so little about the epic tale. Though reminds me to re-read the manga, its been like 7 years since last.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I'm too lazy to read Manga, I have to finish Naruto but too lazy to return on it. Whenever I do I read for like 6-7 hours straight and feel like dying lol.
Doesn't seem like Naruto is ending any time soon :p. I started reading it so many years ago... Ij ust want to finish it now :lol:.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
photo.jpg

So friggin badass :touched: The absolute perfect casting choice and production for a live action adaption :tup: Stayed true to the spirit of the source material despite changing things and not having time to fully develop/characters plot, understandably so since its one movie based on a huge source material.

- - - Updated - - -

I watched the live-action adaptation and it is pretty great. They are making another 2 with Shishio as the main villain :tuttosport:.

I'm not gonna watch the trailer, it would be too exciting for something thats far off :D But I just saw who they cast as Shishio:

https://www.google.se/search?q=Tats...fMyAOto4HwAg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1536&bih=764

and I dont like it one bit, remember this dude from battle royale and Death Note live action. Such an uninspiring choice IMO for such a badass character.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Some short reviews, I don't even know if I mentioned these before

The Searchers - Great movie, I really enjoyed it.

Felon - Interesting, but nothing special.

Stardust - Great, full of magic. It brings me back to childhood

Howl's Moving Castle - Amazing. I watched it twice in like one week.

High Noon - Bad ass.

Mr. Brooks - Meh, interesting and decent at best.

Spirited Away - Brilliant.

Hero - Once you decide to ignore jumping on the buildings, walking on the water and dodging thousands of arrows it's really amazing. Pretty deep and great.

Ghost in the Shell - Confusing and great. I see from where Matrix came up with the ideas.

Cesare Deve Morire - Not bad. Kinda unique so I liked it.

Stalker - .

It's a Wonderful Life - Brilliant movie.

Amarcord - Pretty shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)