Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (38 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre - Damn fine movie, I really liked it :tup: tells quite a lot about people and money. Some well acting too.

Following - This one really surprised me, pretty interesting it was. I think it's like Nolan's first movie. It was done with a small budget yet made it quite big. The story is really something, you can even recognize it's his work. :tup:

Red Dragon - It's always interesting to see Hanibal Lector on the big screen. Pretty interesting.

LA Confidential - Slow paced but really good. I loved how intense and unexpected it was.

Blade Runner - Mixed thoughts about this one. It had the great storyline yet it had to drag way much. I feel like certain parts were there for no reason. Still, pretty decent how they did it back there.

V for Vendetta - Great :tup: I totally loved it.

Gotta also mention Il Commissario Montalbano (Tv series) it's an Italian show and I fell in love with it. It's damm good and very interesting. There are 18 episodes and each lasts for 1.5h. I'm not done with it yet but I'd love if there are more. Acting is great, you don't know what happens till the very end and there's nice humor in it. One of my fav detective series for sure.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Yeah Winter Soldier was very good. I would say it was better than Avengers, because it was more serious.

But what I can't wait for is the Doctor Strange movie. The best char in the whole Marvel Universe :tuttosport:.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I have no idea why I am watching "Sharknado 2: The Sharks Take Manhattan". Really, instead of "The Second One" it should be "Even Worse Than The First".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)