Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (29 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Havent heard anything good about it from Swedes who seen it in cinema, let alone somali's who would be more inclined to dislike it anyways.

Will torrent it when I'm bored, but never been to hot about Tom Hanks to want to watch him for 90+ minutes. Last movie I saw with him was that dumb one where he was going back to school after losing his job (even more obnoxious that it had Julia Roberts as love interest), it was only bareable due to an absolute gorgeous creature that should do more movies. She has impossible name though, Gugu Mbatha-Raw.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Just finished watching Gravity. Possibly the best realistic space packed with action movie ever made. And this is coming from a Sci fi fanatic. At times i felt like watching 2001 for the first time once again. :touched:

If it wasn't for the turn it took near the end when it becomes sort of acliche fest with the usual American Hollywood hero talk bullshit, i'd give it a 10/10.

I knew this was worth it when i heard Cuarón was the Director. I loved Children of men and this was no different. I'll definitely watch it again in 3D sometime in the near future.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I think me and Enron have made people feel bad about not watching it in 3D for a couple of months, lol. It really is one of those film that needs to be watched in the cinema in 3D.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Most films are made to be seen in 2D and then enhance to 3D, or made with the intention of being viewed in both. Gravity was made with the intention of being watched in 3D and only 3D. It was only the studios pushed for the 2D release, to maximize the box office.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure we've been raving about it for the past month or so.:D

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Most films are made to be seen in 2D and then enhance to 3D, or made with the intention of being viewed in both. Gravity was made with the intention of being watched in 3D and only 3D. It was only the studios pushed for the 2D release, to maximize the box office.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure we've been raving about it for the past month or so.:D
Cool, you've convinced me. But yes, if only i knew that before... :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)