Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (62 Viewers)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Just watched Oppenheimer. Good, but not too great. Can't say anything bad about it, yet can't say anything to remember in 10 years time. Just one of those movies with alot of hype like the Irishman 2019, where expectations were so high that you automatically expect something spectacular. I think i won't watch Irishman for the next 10-15 years, or even ever.

Bout to watch Batman 2022 soon.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Just watched Oppenheimer. Good, but not too great. Can't say anything bad about it, yet can't say anything to remember in 10 years time. Just one of those movies with alot of hype like the Irishman 2019, where expectations were so high that you automatically expect something spectacular. I think i won't watch Irishman for the next 10-15 years, or even ever.

Bout to watch Batman 2022 soon.
Dont recommend the Batman 2022, meh

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Oppenheimer was the 1st movie i watched from the 2020's. Batman might be the last. I don't like Pattison as a batman at all, but gotta somehow accept it,
Pattinson is not the problem, its just a meh movie. If I had to pick between watching that Batman or Puss in boots 2 again, I think Id rewatch the kids movie. From the 2020ies Tenet is probably my favorite, Pattinson was solid there

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Liked The North Water, whoever recommended it, think it was @Stevie

But I'm just a sucker for those kind of settings, so no surprise there.

Also watched Wind River and liked that one too. The opening scene was already so good, got me hooked right away.

Last edited:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Liked The North Water, whoever recommended it, think it was @Stevie

But I'm just a sucker for those kind of settings, so no surprise there.

Also watched Wind River and liked that one too. The opening scene was already so good, got me hooked right away.
Yeah it was me. I'm pretty sure you've seen The Terror aswell. If not watch it because you'll like it too.

Gunpowder is also worth a watch. It's about Guy Fawkes and his gun powder plot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)