Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (23 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No film festival, it premiered here couple days ago in 15th September. Think UK got it few days before us.

Its an American movie made by a Canadian film genius, so why heck are you getting it later then us?

- - - Updated - - -

Its worth the wait to see it in big screen. Super nice visually. Felt like I was in Arrakis.
Yeah I’m definitely waiting for it to arrive in cinemas. One of my favourite books from entire childhood. Brilliant director, great cast, looks like absolutely stunning cinematography from the trailers.

I guess they decided to do some weird ass staggered release around the world and then US delayed their release even further because of that new James Bond film coming out early October so as not to be competing together lol… seems like BS though to release a film weeks apart in different countries in this global, interconnected world.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
watched cinderella 2021 and camila’s first acting role1. It has very big differences from the original version.

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
the movie looks like it isn't related and it is an invention. original version came from Charles Perrault's book and an animation produced by Walt Disney in 1950. I have sweet childhood memories with it. i was 6 years old when i watched it for the first time. 2021 ruined childhoods with political agendas.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Only covers the first half of the book. With 2 hrs 48 minutes. Hell of a run with the adapting.
Got home from seing it 1,5 hours ago. Slow movie but wasn’t bored at all. Was afraid it would turn out like the Lynch version, which I think is absolutely garbage, but a lot of people still like.

I loved it. They took the time the storyline needed so it didn’t end up as a total mess like the Lynch version. It’s a blockbuster movie, but the movie is still quite niche and that’s why I think it will get a lot of flak from the mainstream viewer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)