Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (29 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I hope so man, it looks fucking amazing. Cant remember the last time I wanted to see a movie this badly.

And yeah I know pandemic screwed the small festival movies even more. Especially first full feature film directors like this one.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The Green Knight was such a let down...Beautiful imagery and cool story but incredibly boring film. Expected it to be like this given the directors previous work but didn't think it would be so boring.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dune got mixed reviews. However Im sure it's great, Villeneuve is the best in the game currently.
Saw it last night on cinema premier. It was amazing.

Final third was bit slow (cant stress enough how impossible it is to adapt these books btw), but the movie was visually breathtaking and the world building grim and epic.

Its defenitely a part one kind of affair, setting up the big story slowly and deliberately, has me excited for part 2, whenever they making that.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Saw it last night on cinema premier. It was amazing.

Final third was bit slow (cant stress enough how impossible it is to adapt these books btw), but the movie was visually breathtaking and the world building grim and epic.

Its defenitely a part one kind of affair, setting up the big story slowly and deliberately, has me excited for part 2, whenever they making that.
Was it a film festival there? For some bizarro reason it doesn’t premier in North America until October 22nd. Super annoying to have to keep waiting lol.

Been so psyched on this one for so long now. Thanks for the review :tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Was it a film festival there? For some bizarro reason it doesn’t premier in North America until October 22nd. Super annoying to have to keep waiting lol.

Been so psyched on this one for so long now. Thanks for the review :tup:

No film festival, it premiered here couple days ago in 15th September. Think UK got it few days before us.

Its an American movie made by a Canadian film genius, so why heck are you getting it later then us?

- - - Updated - - -

Yea if its in cinemas but anyone knows where to download that please do PM.

Its worth the wait to see it in big screen. Super nice visually. Felt like I was in Arrakis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)