Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (19 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Did you see the trailer for the IT remake? :lol:

:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I remember watching the original IT as a kid - shit freaked me out.
Was hoping for a remake - but a good one. This looks like crap.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol so lame, IT isnt supposed to be about "watch out, here's a pop out loud music moment to scare you" kinda horror. Doesnt work like that, Pennywise was semi comedic horror due his creepy disturbing type of "humour" to seduce his victims, you cant replace Tim Curry lively performance as Pennwise with some random CGI are u scared yet approach. He is supposed to allure and toy with the kids, then taunt and haunt them, not look like a monstrous ghost who used to be clown they shit their pants just seeing glimps of (the immediate scare came when he showed his naturally monstrous face).

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Caché - It's good. It left the taste and will probably think about it for a while lol. However, don't watch it if you're expecting fun or some wild entertainment. It has layers are requires attention. Will defo watch more from Haneke. By more I mostly mean Das weiße Band - Eine deutsche Kindergeschichte and Amour.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I actually havent seen sin city 2 yet :D But I heard she plays the perfect femme fatale there. But trust me, I dont need to see it understand its not comparable to her basically being one of the biggiest hedonistic teases ever in The dreamers lol Michael Pitt and that french guy were so lucky lol.

This was her "attire" for 70% of the movie lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)