Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (161 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Kingsman. Saw it on the plane. Epically stupid.

It's sad how movies nowadays take a really dumb idea, get expensive actors and a big production to make it into a movie. There is zero quality bar.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It is very stupid, but I actually found it to be really entertaining :D

Wouldn't recommand it on a plane though, quality is way too low for such a movie on those small screens.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
So suicide squad?? what did you guys think.
I personally expected it to be much better, Joker was more of your typical gangster (with more makeup) rather than a psycho clown criminal

a bit disappointed here..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It is very stupid, but I actually found it to be really entertaining :D

Wouldn't recommand it on a plane though, quality is way too low for such a movie on those small screens.
Are you saying I should make quality time for it? Do you know what I'm going to answer to that? You do :p

No, but seriously - that first scene in the mountain lodge where he comes in with his ridiculous pretentious attitude I could already tell me movie would be terrible. :D

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Are you saying I should make quality time for it? Do you know what I'm going to answer to that? You do :p

No, but seriously - that first scene in the mountain lodge where he comes in with his ridiculous pretentious attitude I could already tell me movie would be terrible. :D
Nah, don't think it's your taste in any case :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Alright, I was on some long flights so I had to kill some of the time watching movies.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Way confusing with all the random appearances of famous actors (hello random Kevin Costner) and unexpected superheroes. The plot went nowhere.

Jason Bourne
Okay, but nothing new. A lot of dramatic walking. A scarred Jason this time, which I thought went over so so. I enjoyed it most I think in movie 3 when he was really cold and confident.

Cold War 2
Excellent movie about corruption in the Hong Kong Police Department, just like all HK action movies seem to be about. Watched it in Melbourne Chinatown.

Run All Night
Liam doing what Liam likes best, ie. brutal one on one combat and a lot of looking away. Dependable.

Kingsman
We covered that. Stay away.

Ip Man 3
A Hong Kong kung fu movie, but a historical one. Therefore thick on nostalgia, which is a bit boring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)