Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (23 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Its that from the 90s??? It looks more like 70s camp.

And btw, the two FF4 movies from a decade ago were ALOT better then this one, that says all you need to know about this current one.
Yeah it's the 90s version. It was made for 1 million$ just to keep the rights that were set to expire soon.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
OMG they really did it just for that :howler:

But to keep it for a decade more can give you near billion in merchandize revenue so I kinda get them.
Yeah and the reason the next one was made in 2005 is the same. The rights were expiring so they needed to make something (even though the budget was serious this time). And now 10 years later this happen's one more time. Expect another try around 2025 :lol:.

- - - Updated - - -

Apr 15, 2006
Nicholas Hoult was awesome there too.. probably the most entertaining film this year thus far..
Both Charlize and Hoult reunited in that Dark Places movie Os just posted.. should be a good one!
Yes, Nicholas was great too. At first, I was wondering why they'd give such an unimportant role to an actor like him, but as the movie progressed, it all made sense. :)

But the thing I loved the most about it was that dude hanging from the truck playing a guitar in front of a rig of speakers.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How do you mention @ALC, I wanna tell him he needs to watch the Archer like movie that is Man from Uncle, just saw it in cinema, has EVERYTHING a slick, charming and tongue in cheek entertaining over the top spy movie needs :weee: More excited for the sequel then 3 bond movies put together :tup: Only draw back is villains not so good, hopefully improves it for next film to take it to another level.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
How do you mention @ALC, I wanna tell him he needs to watch the Archer like movie that is Man from Uncle, just saw it in cinema, has EVERYTHING a slick, charming and tongue in cheek entertaining over the top spy movie needs :weee: More excited for the sequel then 3 bond movies put together :tup: Only draw back is villains not so good, hopefully improves it for next film to take it to another level.
It's fairly easy. Say something good about Platini and he will appear very soon :agree:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'll check it out :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

It's fairly easy. Say something good about Platini and he will appear very soon :agree:
I hope Platini turns you into a slave building stadiums in Qatar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)