MOST USELESS GAME EVER [04/18/2009] (14 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
My white-washed friend once read Barca as Barka.
The irony is that he read it like it's supposed to be read (since the 'c' lacks a little tail).

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Eℓvin;1960276 said:
My white-washed friend once read Barca as Barka.
The irony is that he read it like it's supposed to be read (since the 'c' lacks a little tail).
i believe its called a cedilla ;)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
“If I had been present in Torino I would have retired the team,” Moratti told Il Corriere della Sera. “The most terrible aspect of this event is that the racist chants were sung with pride, there was a clear desire to offend.”

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #648
    FUCK HIM!

Did he do that when HIS fans chanted racist chants to ZM-A. Zoro? The answer is NO so go fuck yourself massimo.

There was even talk about some intertristi management wanting the win by default. :lol: They're so used at winning like that.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
    May 7, 2006
    Fuck Moratti and his comments.
    When Inter fans where chanting against Zoro he didn't say anything.
    Pathetic fool should learn his players that they are not Gods, obviously not a 18-year old fake Italian.

Fuck Inter and everybody who supports them. If I could I'd kill Moratti and Idiotelli

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #652
    Matarrese: There will be a STRONG signal: "Racist chants are bad for the Italian league."

How come STRONG SIGNALS always happen when Juve's involved? FUCK that A-hole too.

Those fans who booed Balotelli I have no problem with but these guys make it seem they were racist chants also. Those few who called him a negro di merda I'm against and shouldn't come back to the stadium. A fine would be fine but I expect more because it's Juve.

They didn't call Muntari any names and we also have Sissoko in the team so that doesn't make our fans racists but the media are making us look like it. FUCK EM' too!

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #653
    who is zoro?somebody give me a link plz:)
    http://ivorycoast.worldcupblog.org/...ut-of-racial-abuse-from-inter-milan-fans.html

Marc Zoro suffers another bout of racial abuse from Inter Milan fans
    April 3rd, 2006 | By: Ade Lamidi

The racial abuse of black players continues and Italian based Ivorian, Marc Zoro endured another bout of it when his Italian team Messina played Inter Milan at the weekend.

Marc Zoro’s every touch was met with a chorus of monkey chants from a large section of Inter fans during a Serie A match at the San Siro.

This new incident comes just three weeks after Fifa outlined a new framework of sanctions for clubs with racist fans.

Under the new Fifa system, clubs found guilty of failing to prevent their supporters from abusing opposing players on racial grounds could be docked three points for a first offence, six for a second and even relegated in the case of repeated incidents.

Personally, I think these people are a disgrace to themselves, as their team (Inter Milan) also has coloured players.

It was not the first time Zoro has been targeted by Inter fans as he endured the same treatment when Messina played Inter Milan earlier in the season.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #657
    I'm all for the 1 game ban if they apply it everywhere, not having separate rules for Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)