MOST USELESS GAME EVER [04/18/2009] (1 Viewer)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's sad that the result of this match, that was supposed to be the mother of all matches, is going to be just as important as the result of Genoa-Lazio, where we'll have to hope that Genoa will lose points.

Anyway, i hope our guys will be super motivated (which i doubt). Marchisio is suspended so the prima ballerina will have to play :wallbang:
Camo is suspended, Salihamidzic is injured, and we'll have Marchionni on the right :wallbang:
Knowing Ranieri, Giovinco won't start because we'll "need" Nedved on the left :wallbang:

Marchionni-Poulsen-Ballerina-Nedved

Shit

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
It's sad that the result of this match, that was supposed to be the mother of all matches, is going to be just as important as the result of Genoa-Lazio, where we'll have to hope that Genoa will lose points.

Anyway, i hope our guys will be super motivated (which i doubt). Marchisio is suspended so the prima ballerina will have to play :wallbang:
Camo is suspended, Salihamidzic is injured, and we'll have Marchionni on the right :wallbang:
Knowing Ranieri, Giovinco won't start because we'll "need" Nedved on the left :wallbang:

Shit
why do we have to hope Genoa loose points?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lets concentrate on fucking Coppa Italia.... I don't give a damn if we end 3rd as long as we win that cup.
I also don't care if we end third. I don't think we'll be 4th, but i don't want us to find ourselves in situation to fight for the 3rd place, and that's exactly what will happen if we lose and Genoa win. We'll have only 3pts advantage over them and if Fiorentina wins, we'll have only 5pts advantage over the 5th placed team.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    so who automatically qualify for the CL again? Top 2 direct and 3rd preliminaries?

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    BTW, this match is not useless, we are still fighting for our primary goal,
    the first place after Inter, we have sacrificed so much for it and we will be motivated against Inter, we always will be from now on. Even if those points wouldnt matter, everyone from Gigli to Zanetti, do hate Inter and will do anything they can to beat them.
    The more desperate we are and the less secure they feel, the more chances we have.
    They will underestimate us and they will be pleased with a draw, thats why there is a high probability we will beat them!

Dec 26, 2004
    I also don't care if we end third. I don't think we'll be 4th, but i don't want us to find ourselves in situation to fight for the 3rd place, and that's exactly what will happen if we lose and Genoa win. We'll have only 3pts advantage over them and if Fiorentina wins, we'll have only 5pts advantage over the 5th placed team.
    We have to be careful, if we keep conceding 3 per game we will risk losing on Intertoto.

cyril

Let's roll
    Jul 6, 2006
    "Ballerina" is still a juventus player so for gods sake lets show him some support especially against fucking inter, whether you like the player or not hes on our team and we have to win this game for pride mostly, it's not like poulsen is better than him. Besides I seriously can't believe some people still want a poulsen marchisio partnership after our worst offering in midfield since emerson and balzaretti.

I hope he proves you all wrong against inter, with some numbers since you all care about figures, a goal or maybe an assist.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005

Shit

with nothing to lose he ll play gio on the right side

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I can't wait until Tiago goes to another team, scores on our asses, and makes us pay. It will be proper karma for the idiocy seen here.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    "Ballerina" is still a juventus player so for gods sake lets show him some support especially against fucking inter, whether you like the player or not hes on our team and we have to win this game for pride mostly, it's not like poulsen is better than him. Besides I seriously can't believe some people still want a poulsen marchisio partnership after our worst offering in midfield since emerson and balzaretti.

I hope he proves you all wrong against inter, with some numbers since you all care about figures, a goal or maybe an assist.
    A goal for Tiago? What a novel idea... but let's not get carried away.
    :lol:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    I wouldn't be surprised if he scored his 1st ever goal for Juve.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    not according to the statistics. :p

I can see that long range shot going in against J. Cesar if he's back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)