More players for next season . (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Pronto un blitz a Londra per il centrocampista argentino del West Ham, Javier Mascherano. La Juventus deve battere anche la concorrenza della Fiorentina.

Juve will make a fast move for Mascherano. And if i remeber well the Trainer of the Argie NT said that it would be better for both Argies to leave West Ham even to go to a Serie B team. :p :agree:

Gli osservatori bianconeri hanno visionato il francesino Serge Gakpè, 19enne alla destra del Monaco. In Francia seguiti anche Faty del Rennes, Kaboul dell'Auxerre, Nasri del Marsiglia, Ben Harfa e Benzema del Lione.

The Juve-Scouts are looking in the french league for Gakpé, Faty, Kaboul, Nasri, Ben Arfa and Benzema.

And Masiello will join Genua in January in Loan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
@Curi Did you see the Video of Gakpe? :eyebrows:

Kaboul and Faty would be very good for our defense, but the problem is they are still young, we need experienced, strong and classy defender who can be leader of our defense...

Juve’s transfer plans

A new era for Juve they will start with an ambitious transfer market. According to the Corriere dello Sport, Juventus will try to sign Samuel, Barzagli, Abidal, Rio Mavuba, Mascherano anad Klose.

Calciomercato.com

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
@mark: Yes i saw the Vid of Gakpé-seems very interesting.

But its only shit that juve will buy Mavuba and Mascherano. Because they are both DM and nobody of them will sit on the bench because both are NT-Player. And this will say that Paro, Marchisio and Nocerino will also sit on the bench. I dont think this is true. We will buy probably Mascherano because he is cheaper and Paro will be a starter next year with Mascherano. And if DD will play more offensive then he can replace Paro with Nocerino or Marchisio. The plans of Juve is clear a younger Juve so it will be stupid to buy Mavuba and Mascherano and close the door to all our young Prospects. Probably same discussion for Barzagli and Samuel. I say go for Samuel-he can lead our defense with Criscito and Chiellini.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I don´t think that all our prospects are good enough for Serie A or Champions League, personally I´m convinced only in Bojinov, Palladino, Paro and Chiellini so far... De Ceglie seems interesting too...

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
curi83 said:
@mark: Yes i saw the Vid of Gakpé-seems very interesting.

But its only shit that juve will buy Mavuba and Mascherano. Because they are both DM and nobody of them will sit on the bench because both are NT-Player. And this will say that Paro, Marchisio and Nocerino will also sit on the bench. I dont think this is true. We will buy probably Mascherano because he is cheaper and Paro will be a starter next year with Mascherano. And if DD will play more offensive then he can replace Paro with Nocerino or Marchisio. The plans of Juve is clear a younger Juve so it will be stupid to buy Mavuba and Mascherano and close the door to all our young Prospects. Probably same discussion for Barzagli and Samuel. I say go for Samuel-he can lead our defense with Criscito and Chiellini.
I agree on this is what happening.

I don't really care we get Mavuba or Mascherano as long as one of them come. But with the current situation West-Ham is going through, the chances of Javier joining us is infinetely larger than Mavuba. BTW, buying Torsten Frings isnt that bad at all IMO. He is a quality veteran that takes some slack off youngsters, and one mean bastard that will take no prisoners on the pitch.

Dec 11, 2006
Last saturday a scout from Juventus was in the Euroborg stadium in Groningen at the game FC Groningen - PSV. The scout was there to see Gibril Sankoh (FC Groningen) play. For as far as I know the Juventus scouts were impressed by Gibril Sankoh but also verry impressed by the youngest player in de Groningen team: Danny Holla.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Huntelaar-Juventus: 'Sogno il Manchester United'

13:20 del 11 dicembre

Il 23enne centravanti dell'Ajax, Klaas Jan Huntelaar ha dichiarato al News of the World: "So che mi sta seguendo qualche club inglese, come Manchester United e Newcastle. I Red Devils sono una grande squadra che ammiro moltissimo, sarebbe un sogno potervi giocare come ha fatto Van Nistelrooy, a cui mi ispiro".
Il nazionale olandese è uno degli attaccanti seguiti dalla Juventus in vista di un'eventuale cessione di Trezeguet a fine stagione.

Huntelaar said that it would be a dream to play for ManU and do the same that RVN has done.

Comment: NOOO Jan-Klaas u cant do this...come to Juve :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Juve plan Hammer blow
Monday 11 December, 2006

Juventus have set their sights on West Ham midfielder Javier Mascherano and plan to make a move to bring him to Turin in June.

The former Corinthians man moved to the Premiership side during the summer along with his fellow countryman Carlos Tevez, signing a four-year contract with the London club.

However, he has struggled to adapt to life in England and has allegedly asked the Hammers to let him leave.

Mascherano was already linked with a move to Italy in the past few months and had been urged to join the demoted giants in the January transfer window by Argentina boss Alfio Basile.

Coach Didier Deschamps is a big fan of Mascherano and had confirmed that the club was close to signing the midfielder in the summer, before the negotiations failed.

The 22-year-old Argentine, who impressed for his national side during the 2006 World Cup, would arrive with the added bonus of an Italian passport.

It seems unlikely that Juventus will make a move during the January market, as President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli recently declared that he doesn’t want to make any changes to the squad that is currently leading the Serie B table.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
curi83 said:
Huntelaar-Juventus: 'Sogno il Manchester United'

13:20 del 11 dicembre

Il 23enne centravanti dell'Ajax, Klaas Jan Huntelaar ha dichiarato al News of the World: "So che mi sta seguendo qualche club inglese, come Manchester United e Newcastle. I Red Devils sono una grande squadra che ammiro moltissimo, sarebbe un sogno potervi giocare come ha fatto Van Nistelrooy, a cui mi ispiro".
Il nazionale olandese è uno degli attaccanti seguiti dalla Juventus in vista di un'eventuale cessione di Trezeguet a fine stagione.

Huntelaar said that it would be a dream to play for ManU and do the same that RVN has done.

Comment: NOOO Jan-Klaas u cant do this...come to Juve :D
:D I told you he won´t come to Juve, he doesn´t even want to...:p :smoke:

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
West Ham have just announced the sacking of their manager Alan Pardew. When it comes to Mascherano, this will either make or break that deal. If an Englishman is appointed, then he & Tevez will be on their way out of Upton Park. If a foreign manager is appointed, one who can successfully blend the Argentinian's undoubted talents into the team, they will go nowhere. Keep an eye on this one, it might mean a lot to us who the next manger is.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
JuveAdam said:
West Ham have just announced the sacking of their manager Alan Pardew. When it comes to Mascherano, this will either make or break that deal. If an Englishman is appointed, then he & Tevez will be on their way out of Upton Park. If a foreign manager is appointed, one who can successfully blend the Argentinian's undoubted talents into the team, they will go nowhere. Keep an eye on this one, it might mean a lot to us who the next manger is.
Wow, thanks, Adam.

Luftwaffles said:
Players that Juventus are seriously interested in signing are Barzagli, Mascherano and Grygera.

The rest is paper talk.
Source?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yeah, it´s hard to know what are our real targets, only DD and Secco know that.

I only know that DD wants to buy Central Midfielder, which one, I don´t know...

OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #519
    i hope we can take mascherano.. he is definetely the dm we need, young, talanted, world cup expirience, i reeally see him fiting our squad... with the new managment at west ham they wiill appoint a foreing coach thats for sure, unless they appoint a manager to transit the squad until next season... than about huntelar if we can keep trezeguet we dont even need him... if we sell trezeguet i think we will definetely have the money it takes to bring him at turin... than manutd didnt even buy a stricker this year when they sold van nisterloy i hope they will not but huntelar... it would be great next year to have players like mascherano, barzagli, zapata, criscito, buffon, trezeguet, camoranesi, del piero... not bad at alll :D :D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    If we can get Mascherano, it'd be a huge boost 2 our team :agree:
    but Id rather take him in January n gie him time 2 blend with the squad, so he can be ready next year 4 serie A :smoke:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)