More players for next season . (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
mark83 said:
I wish we had bought that damn Sagnol or Gallas.:smoke:
Sagnol would have been great and he wanted to come to Juve. Too bad Moggi didn't respect rules considering transfers. Sagnol and Zambrotta on the sides, Thuram and Cannavaro as central defenders -> superb.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
:agree:

Huntelaar, Barzagli & Sissoko would be amazing. Three players, strengthening every dept. Could even stand to lose Trez for the 3 of them. Guily seems a little far fetched, but our ever increasing French population makes it a little more likely. Huntelaar in particular looks a young & exciting prospect, him alongside Ale or Bojinov would be spectacular.

Here's a few highlights

Enjoy.:D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
JuveAdam said:
:agree:

Huntelaar, Barzagli & Sissoko would be amazing. Three players, strengthening every dept. Could even stand to lose Trez for the 3 of them. Guily seems a little far fetched, but our ever increasing French population makes it a little more likely. Huntelaar in particular looks a young & exciting prospect, him alongside Ale or Bojinov would be spectacular.

Here's a few highlights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKHb0dKByIw

Enjoy.:D
nice thanks mate :smoke:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
JuveGER said:
Let's close the Transfer section of this forum until January. One day media reports, that Agnellis inject cash and Juve buys big time. Next day we won't make major signings and rely on young player. One day Juve looks on French Division, next day we buy a Ajax trio. And there are so many players on Juves "list" that it has to be as long as the chinese wall. There is nothing even close. Just speculations. :disagree:
My opinion too, though it is fun speculating...

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I was initially sceptic at Huntelaar but I am becoming more and more convinced that he is for real. He has that look of Marco Van Basten in front of goal. Not as bulky but goal-scorer extraodinaire of highest quality.

However, I cannot see the point of signing Huntelaar unless Trez is going out. I will not be against it if (1) David wants to leave and (2) we can get decent money for him. But it looks like David wants to stay and we probably won't be getting a fair value whilst in Serie B. I certainly do not want to sign a striker and sell one just for sake of dealing like Inter.

Personally, I quite like the squad as it is and we seems to have many intriguing pieces to build at the youth academy. I am convinced of the qualities of Bojinov, Palladino, De Ceglie, Marchisio, and Paro (though I havent seen a full match of De Ceglie and Marchisio) and I will like to see these players grow into full time regulars. I don't think winning Serie A is paramount to our team's long term future next year. As long as we can get a competitive team and compete for the CL places I am fine. Since we have a competitive squad as it is, I say build a strenght in depth, develop young players, and cover weakness rather than building good parts even better. That means RB, CB, reserve GK, FW/AML and possibly one CM.

I say Dani Alves/Zaccardo, Barzagli/Lugano/Felipe, Van der Vaart/Rodrigo Palacio, Mascherano/Mavuba, would do.

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
Hey, every day i wake up I see new news every day. This is all about to buy newspapers thats why they try to impress the fans.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
i don't want heitinga he is so overated i hate it to see him play with ajax or the netherlands so if he comes to juve then blergh it would ruin my juve. and what about huntelaar at the moment he isn't that good. last match against alex (psv) he didn't get a chance so what for chance will he have against the italian defenders? he must surely improve :) but he is a good talent

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I actually like Pepe. He's underrated as one of the strongest defenders in the Portuguese Superliga right now.

hooligan

Aug 10, 2005
Badass Devil said:
pepe is crap wtf we want him for

I don't think so...Pepe is the one of the best players in Superliga...He have talent and skills to play in juve. He is very fast and have a good presence on defence...I think is a good value for us...Of course Anderson is a magical player but it's to expensive for us....

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Sissoko would be nice, although im not prepared to bench either Zanetti or Paro, who are more than capable of leading our central mid next season.

Huntelaar, only if Trez is sold, otherwise, I dont c the need for anymore strikers.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Alltagsheld said:
But it is still the Portuguese Superliga.
Yes, but then the Eredivisie is still the Eredivisie, Ligue 1 is still Ligue 1, etc., so I'm not entirely sure what that means.

The likes of Ricardo Carvalho came from playing the same team in the same position just a few years prior. And the likes of Trez came from Monaco, DP from Padova, etc. 23-year-olds haven't always been to Real Madrid by that age if they're any good.

hooligan

Aug 10, 2005
Alltagsheld said:
But it is still the Portuguese Superliga.

Yeah the Porto wins the champions league in 2004 and they play in the Portuguese Superliga... The Portuguese Superliga is not so good as the Serie A or Top division in Spain, England....But they creat players like Figo, Cristiano Ronaldo, Rui Costa, Simao Sabrosa, Quaresma....

It's no so bad as seems :p

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
If we buy Heitinga i will lose faith in our board because he was overrated the first day he played in the first team of ajax and believe me i watched him many times life in the amsterdam arena.his first season was okk but since his injury he is affraid and weak in duells.Huntelaar would be nice but i dont think he will come because ajax wont let him go! he is too valuable for them. Grygera is a player i want too see instead of zebina oww plz give him too ajax for free or give them some money too take him!Sisoko would be nice aswell but dont include trezzie in the deal ,are they forgetting he didnt say anything about leaving us yet, he scored the most goals as an foreign player and he plays with hit hearth for Juve. and why does palla wants too leave us?? DD should change his mind because if he leaves he will go into the player with a great future after Juve, Micolli,Maresca ect ect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)