More players for next season . (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

freMM

Oct 24, 2006
Tbh, I wouldn't mind a few new signings. It would project that the Board does count on Juve being back in Serie A next year and it would emphasize their willingness to bring Juve back to a standard of their "old" glory days

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
freMM said:
Tbh, I wouldn't mind a few new signings. It would project that the Board does count on Juve being back in Serie A next year and it would emphasize their willingness to bring Juve back to a standard of their "old" glory days
:agree:

freMM

Oct 24, 2006
I thing they will go for Grygera, cos they been after him for a while and I don't think he 's that expensive. Could turn out to be a valuable player for Juve if he puts his mind to it

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
For sure this are a lot of rumours. But its always sweet to read Huntelaar as a target of us. Guly is still too old and cost too much. Go for Grygera as a free agent and he will improve a lot our defense and has the right skills to become a first eleven starter in Serie A. Same discussion for Barzagli. Barzagli and Grygera together for our new defense would be nice. If we like to play Grygera as a CB i would love to see Francoisc Clerc as our new RB. Perhaps we can make a deal and Swap Zebina. Instead of Frutos from Anderlecht go for Biglia. and as a replace for Nedved there are a lot of other players like this Delporte guy. I would say as a replace for Nedved go for Ribery or even Barnetta or GERRARD :toast:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
The same here, Grygera isn't much better then Zebina.
With Birrindelli and Zebina, we are settled there, and CHiellini and Balza should also do for LB for the first season, We need a new AML, some MC's and Barzagli (depending on who will leave).

Jul 2, 2006
rscafan said:
With Birrindelli and Zebina, we are settled there, and CHiellini and Balza should also do for LB for the first season, We need a new AML, some MC's and Barzagli (depending on who will leave).

I agree with you

We need only Barzagli,Mascherano(Mavuba) and world class aml

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Grygera is way better then Zebina. And dont forget that Grygera is a starter at Ajax and in the Check NT. But instead to go for Pepe of Porto we should go immediately for Anderson of Porto ! Damn in Future Anderson-Huntelaar...what a scarring Duo !

Jul 2, 2006
curi83 said:
Grygera is way better then Zebina. And dont forget that Grygera is a starter at Ajax and in the Check NT. But instead to go for Pepe of Porto we should go immediately for Anderson of Porto ! Damn in Future Anderson-Huntelaar...what a scarring Duo !
Anderson of Porto

more than 20 million

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
rscafan said:
Actually I think we definitely need a good right full-back, cause Birindelli and Zebina are just average and they don´t provide us with stability and good crosses, unless if miracle happens and Zebina starts to play good.

Jeeks said:
Because it is nothing new.
Actually, your avatar said he´s hoping for a Central Midfielder in January...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Jeeks said:
Because it is nothing new.
aha, i didnt hear anyone talking about it!!! instead all are talking about what reinforcements should be in january and june!!!
beside this piece of news was published today :smoke:
anyway thanks 4 taking from ur precious time 2 answer me :smoke:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juve-Prince said:
aha, i didnt hear anyone talking about it!!! instead all are talking about what reinforcements should be in january and june!!!
beside this piece of news was published today :smoke:
anyway thanks 4 taking from ur precious time 2 answer me :smoke:
I think Deschamps wants only a CM or DM in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)