More players for next season . (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
vlatko said:
when you think about it, this could really be possible, and it would surely be a sweet transfer. we could definetly use some pace and versatility on our flanks. only prob is he's over 30 i think.
Giuly overperfomed that year at Monaco. As did the rest of that team.

Giuly would fight for a place with Camoranesi and Marchionni. :disagree:

Or upfront, where we are also pretty well covered with Bojinov, DP and Palladino in Giuly's position. :disagree:.

So i'd rather not have us buy Giuly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
mark83 said:
Actually I think we definitely need a good right full-back, cause Birindelli and Zebina are just average and they don´t provide us with stability and good crosses, unless if miracle happens and Zebina starts to play good.
Who playedlast season, when we became champion, Zebina (when fit).
He is good enough for the first season, we'd better invest in the positions we really need reinforcement.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
rscafan said:
Who playedlast season, when we became champion, Zebina (when fit).
He is good enough for the first season, we'd better invest in the positions we really need reinforcement.
Zebina played 8 games last season, most of the time it was Zambrotta on the right side and Chiellini or Balza on the left.

The thing is we had other class defenders who could cover his mistakes and now they are gone.

Don´t forget Biri is already 32 and Zebina is fragile and lazy. Maybe Tudor can help us on that position when he recovers.

So, I stick to my opinion.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Dominic said:
Giuly overperfomed that year at Monaco. As did the rest of that team.

Giuly would fight for a place with Camoranesi and Marchionni. :disagree:

Or upfront, where we are also pretty well covered with Bojinov, DP and Palladino in Giuly's position. :disagree:.

So i'd rather not have us buy Giuly.
he had some good games for barca as well, one great season in monaco, i think he's more than just a one season wonder. i agree for camoranesi but not for marchionni or palladino, giuly is a lot better and played at the highest level. and like i said, we could use his versatility. for some fair amount i'd be pleased with him.

Mar 24, 2006
i don't think we can get gallas , it's impossible to get him at this current time , u know , it's a hard tempting to buy player from arsenal just because of their manager , wenger didn't want to sell one of his new versatile defender imo . another RB ? umm , why we not consider alves from sevilla or hinkel , also from sevilla too :D both of us was awesome too . :smoke:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
albertmare said:
i don't think we can get gallas , it's impossible to get him at this current time , u know , it's a hard tempting to buy player from arsenal just because of their manager , wenger didn't want to sell one of his new versatile defender imo . another RB ? umm , why we not consider alves from sevilla or hinkel , also from sevilla too :D both of us was awesome too . :smoke:
Alves :agree: would be fantastic, but we´re probably miles away from him...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
we will have to wait on De Ceglie Alltagsheld

abt the guily discussion, i dont think he would be the best replacement for neddy.As simply doesnt have the creativity for that.Mybe if Camo leaves he would replace him but not neddy.We rely on him to provide some creativity from the midfield to the forwards.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Let's close the Transfer section of this forum until January. One day media reports, that Agnellis inject cash and Juve buys big time. Next day we won't make major signings and rely on young player. One day Juve looks on French Division, next day we buy a Ajax trio. And there are so many players on Juves "list" that it has to be as long as the chinese wall. There is nothing even close. Just speculations. :disagree:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Dominic said:
Nedved being more popular, does not make him the more creative player.
who talked about popularity?!! Camoranesi is a creative player...i dont deny that...but Nedved is further in this concern...i used to see the whole play of juve start from him !!! :smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)