More players for next season . (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Jeeks said:
Denying that Nedved is a diver is lying to yourself, he dives ten times more than Figo.
Nedved is a top-notch diver. Let's be serious. Though I saw one match so far this season where he didn't fall over like a feather ... and he was great.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Anderson isnt too expensive for us. If we want him we can give to porto miccolo or some other player and cash. Because Anderson is the only one that u can buy at this moment and be sure that his star will shine like messi and dinhos. If u want Messi u have to buy 90 mil. Same discussion for Dinho. Dos Santos will never leave Barca. Kun Aguero will not leave Atletico right now. And so it remains only Anderson in this position and he will become world class or probably Wolrds best together with Messi and Aguero. So go for him and let us dream...

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Fliakis said:
Ludovic Giuly.

just imagine. he gets pissed at being second fiddle to messi, becomes unsettled and asks to be transferred and what is abtter place to go than a club managed by person who made him a star, didier deschamps. that would be fucking awesome.
You're smart. I think DD don't have think about him yet ? :)
Messi, Ronaldihno, Eto'o, Saviola, Gudjohnsen, Giuly ..
6 players .. i think Giuly is a good one for juventus

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
swag said:
Nedved is a top-notch diver. Let's be serious. Though I saw one match so far this season where he didn't fall over like a feather ... and he was great.
When he does't dive he's great, I agree with that. Shame that diving has become a habit that ruins his skills.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Nedved is a professional diver and it's great. Whenever there is contact he goes down, because he's so full of routine and experience that he knows that the referee will blow his whistle. Personally, I love it when that happens.

It gives us freekicks which Alex can lift into the top corner :agree:

OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #89
    i read that arjen robben is increasingly unhappy at chelsea since he isnt playing regulary.. i dream that such a player could wear juventus top in the future

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Pinturrichio said:
    i read that arjen robben is increasingly unhappy at chelsea since he isnt playing regulary.. i dream that such a player could wear juventus top in the future
    yeah, he'd be really cute in this one

:p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)