Momo Sissoko (8 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Both suck IMO. Sissoko is better than Nocerino, but that shit today was just comical. I mean that was probably the dumbest thing I've seen on the pitch thus far this season.
Everyone has brain farts, man. Unfortunately, Sissoko's mistake came 91 minutes after playing a fantastic game. I can forgive him and you should too.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 30, 2006
Momo was very good today I felt. He won countless balls for us and his passing and combinations with the others were really good. The penalty was a total mistake by the ref because he clearly was not looking at the player and was focusing on the ball.

Momo also should have won a penalty and could have scored a goal had his composure been better. They must work on him with his poise in front of goal.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Non of it would've happened if Molinaro didn't make one of his legendary passes again. We got hit on counter attack...

God, I hate the guy to guts!

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Non of it would've happened if Molinaro didn't make one of his legendary passes again. We got hit on counter attack...

God, I hate the guy to guts!
Wasn't Molinaro subbed out in favour of Salihamidzic? I know nobody likes Molinaro, but he's not controlling the match when he's off the pitch.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Wasn't Molinaro subbed out in favour of Salihamidzic? I know nobody likes Molinaro, but he's not controlling the match when he's off the pitch.
No, that was Grygera. Molinaro has two left feet really. Palladino takes the cake though, he makes non-existence on the pitch an art form.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Momo,was quite good ,shame he had an i dont even know what it was action too put the bal away, Can we plz buy Hunterlaar now, Palla was like a ghost didnt seen him toch one bal.

OP
Jul 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #490
    Momo was good and I don't blame him. He wanted to shoot the ball, not the head.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Y is he being blamed for the 1st goal? He cleared the ball the best he could, given his position. The blame should be put on our defence for playing a lousy offside trap.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I felt he could have done better, which is why he was partially responsible.

I agree our defence should have pushed out better though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)