Momo Sissoko (21 Viewers)

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
Sissoko was very good today. And remember this is just his first appearance from the beginning. What happened in the end it wasn't really his fault. He didn't see Amoruso and his feet hit his back BUT Amourso would never had the chance to meet with the ball as the ball already passed him. It is the fault of that fucked up referee. He didn't see 3 clear penelties and only saw one from them. Fucker..

I just wished that sissoko scored that easy chance but he was off balance!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Sissoko was very good today. And remember this is just his first appearance from the beginning. What happened in the end it wasn't really his fault. He didn't see Amoruso and his feet hit his back BUT Amourso would never had the chance to meet with the ball as the ball already passed him. It is the fault of that fucked up referee. He didn't see 3 clear penelties and only saw one from them. Fucker..

I just wished that sissoko scored that easy chance but he was off balance!

i couldnt agree more

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
This guy is simply a retard !! he cant pass the ball he cant shoot and there's always a foul with every tackle ??!! this lad doesnt worth a penny !! 13million ?? really ??

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
This guy is simply a retard !! he cant pass the ball he cant shoot and there's always a foul with every tackle ??!! this lad doesnt worth a penny !! 13million ?? really ??
He was your best player today, and more than likely will be your best player for the rest of the season.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
He definitely played better than Tiago and Almiron,the first goal i cant blame him much he did headed the ball out but how come no one else was pressuring that Reggina player that hit the shot? We cant expect Sissoko to clear the ball and then stop the other player from shooting at the same time ...the penalty was unlucky,and about he missing the chance to score its a known fact that Sissoko doesnt score ..infact i think he only got one or two goals for Liverpool for all his years, so if he misses simple chances its a known fact before we bought him.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
He is already amongst my favorites,he is very hardworking and never gives up. I like his attitude plus his passing isn't as bad as some said. I think he will turn into a fan favorite soon.

Forza The Momo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)