Momo Sissoko (153 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
If you watch the replay of the incident from the left side you can clearly see that Sissoko leaves the ground prior to the Reggina player even being close to him. Then you can see the Reggina player jump into his path diagonally and that's where it appears to be a harsh move. The funny thing is that the ref had the best view!
he was blind for a moment at the time :mad:

btw , who's the chick on your Avatar Zé ? So tempting :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 24, 2006
Some Latvian chick. Someone on the forums told me it was the wife of a Latvian hockey player and I asked him which but I didn't get a reply. She's hot though, eh? :D
Ahaaa , Latvian , the problem is the only Latvian i know is Mariam Pahars :D , who's her name Zé ?

Yess , she's undoubtly one of the most beautiful Chicks in this Forum Avatars I have ever seen , LOL :juventus:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Well up until now hes been playing reasonably well as he is using his strengths very well but he needs to understand his weaknesses as well.

I commend him for trying the long and key/assist or through pass but he needs to build on his passing first before attempting them as he loses the ball more times than he should.

Hes showing good signs and more importantly hes linking well with the rest of the team as well as working really hard in the midfield. So lets hope he improves even further.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You all saying Sissoko did great last match, while I read somewhere that both goals conceded was his mistake and he missed a 100% chance. is that true?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He cleared the ball poorly, which contributed to the first goal and he gave away the penalty.

His general play was very good though.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
That's what I read, it's not my opinion I missed the game. I think the link was from footballitalia
I know bro.....the thing is that some media enjoy putting things in the wrong way. And they had no better chance than to do this to the new signing Sissoko.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He cleared the ball poorly, which contributed to the first goal and he gave away the penalty.

His general play was very good though.
The first goal when he cleared the ball with his head, he really couldn't have done more, he cleared the ball out of the box and there was no hand. So I wouldnt blame him.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The first goal when he cleared the ball with his head, he really couldn't have done more, he cleared the ball out of the box and there was no hand. So I wouldnt blame him.
It wasn't a terrible header, but you should always avoid heading the ball straight out. Ideally he would have headed it wider.

It was primarily Legro's fault though, as he was the one who was slow to push out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)