Momo Sissoko (67 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I would love Momo to play, and i know he was never bought to be a substitute. Why everyone saying that he was bought to be sub? That is not true...
Please don't attack Ranieri cos of media BS. Have some fucking faith and bit more belief. Everyone wants to knocks Juve cos of the thing in past, from reffere's till media.. It it looks like they are getting into us.

First time when Ranieri screw up and we start sliding down, i will be first to call his name but so far so good. Lets think about CL spot and concentrate on that.
How come your English has deteriorated so much from the time you were here before? I already checked your IP and it does show Tokyo, so I'm really confused.

I mean...no offense, it's just that before your English was pretty much perfect.

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
He did quite well IMO.

I see Momo as trying to study our team and serie A. He's not talking chances and being very careful as Not to make a mistake. He doesn't look all that confident.

He's scared to even attempt to turn around as each time he gets the ball when facing our defence he always passes back instead of trying to see who's around him and attempt to turn around to pass forward.

I guess he's surprised at the quality of football technique in serie a, not just physique and speed.

He's not bad, but he's not making much of an impact either, over time I hope that changes.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
In the minutes he played he played more wrong passes than successful passes..

True that.. he cant pass if his life depended on it. I especially hate it when he passes back to the same player or to the defense when were under pressure.... Raneri should have him work soley on passing...

And how you been my man...its been a while since ive seen you...hope all is good on your side bro...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He did quite well IMO.

I see Momo as trying to study our team and serie A. He's not talking chances and being very careful as Not to make a mistake. He doesn't look all that confident.

He's scared to even attempt to turn around as each time he gets the ball when facing our defence he always passes back instead of trying to see who's around him and attempt to turn around to pass forward.

I guess he's surprised at the quality of football technique in serie a, not just physique and speed.

He's not bad, but he's not making much of an impact either, over time I hope that changes.
give him time and i beleive he will become a very good player.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
True that.. he cant pass if his life depended on it. I especially hate it when he passes back to the same player or to the defense when were under pressure.... Raneri should have him work soley on passing...
QUOTE]

I remember hearing a liverpool fan once saying that sissoko always play the ball to the back instead of playing it forward......hope he changes this habit........

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004

I noticed that Too, in fact I've been saying it. But from what I see, its not his inability to pass, it has more to do with his confidence and dribble, or ball control.
He seems scared to attempt a turn/turn around.

So the first moment he gets the ball immediately he passes back as if he's under pressure.

I'd get the coaches to work on his ball control first, make him comfortable with the ball.

I remember hearing a liverpool fan once saying that sissoko always play the ball to the back instead of playing it forward......hope he changes this habit........
give him time and i beleive he will become a very good player.
Thats what Im hoping for

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Realize fellows that Sissoko's passing back to defenders is a good job on his part of recognizing his deficiencies. Right now him passing the ball back and maintaining possession is probably better than him trying to make a play and giving up a counter attack. Once he gets better, I think he'll be able to start offensive flow nicely. Especially counter attacks.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
In the minutes he played he played more wrong passes than successful passes..
that is 100% incorrect.
he got passed by Rossi once in roma's half.
and he made 2 foul's.One of them was incorrectly awarded by ref.
Momo had ONLY one wrong pass to Manchini, and straight away he took ball and passed to DP.
Go to Juve-Roma section, i posted there , minute by min. every single touch by Sissoko..I had to do it as someone said he made so many fouls, so i had to count it as i did not believe it.
Sissoko was great.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Realize fellows that Sissoko's passing back to defenders is a good job on his part of recognizing his deficiencies. Right now him passing the ball back and maintaining possession is probably better than him trying to make a play and giving up a counter attack. Once he gets better, I think he'll be able to start offensive flow nicely. Especially counter attacks.
Exactly.

I'm sure once he gets used to Italian football and gets his confidence back he will become a bit more adventurous with his passing.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Unlike Nocerino who thinks he is the new Pirlo.

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
Momo will grow! I am one hundred prosent sure that he will rule the center midfield later on in sisin. He doesnt do many wrong passes,- are you wtching matches?
Hes cool with the ball, und stronger than Magnus ver Magnusson haha.

Keep it easy

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I can't believe that some members are still pesimistic about Sissoko after his recent displays.

He is no Diego so he can create oportunities! His job is to get the ball back, and stop the oponent from going forward. He isn't box to box player, althou he could be little more offensive.

Well positioning, he was good in the air, very well defending. At least he is not like Tiago, flying around like fly without a head.:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)