Moggi Will Announce Something Big (3 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Nah, put Cesar on the left, Zambro on the right, Emerson and Maresca in the centre and Nedved in front of them, and play a 3 man defence. Cesar and Zambrotta are wingbacks anyways, they could cover the defence well enough.
Who said anything about Cesar? We were talking about delbecko's formation.

Dumbass :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
put zambro at RM and neddy at the right huh?;)

we'd have the best right wing in the world,with two wingers too:D
What are you talking about you weirdo? Can't you read?

:p that'll teach you to quote posts next time :devil:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Nah, put Cesar on the left, Zambro on the right, Emerson and Maresca in the centre and Nedved in front of them, and play a 3 man defence. Cesar and Zambrotta are wingbacks anyways, they could cover the defence well enough.

sounds great.

btw, it seems like juve's latest offer for emerson is 7 mil euros + maresca.

why maresca, WHY?!? :(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:LOL: I know that's no laughing matter, but it's mildly amusing because if anyone has the cojones to put that into a player's contract, it's Moggi :)

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
Henry, Totti, Figo, Ronaldo, V.Nilsteroy, Rosicky, Rooney, C.Ronaldo, Cannavaro, R.Carlos, Ronaldinho, Ljungberg, F.Torres...

Henry: Doubt that Moggi will get him back or that Arsenal will let him go...although Reyes plays in the same position and Arsenal needs money, but nah. I don't see this happenin.

Totti: Nobody wants to say it out loud but a lot of people whisper the possibility of this huge signing from Moggi...but if this happens Rome would be given on fire for the second time since Nerone.

Figo: The president of Real for some weird reason wants to get rid of him, maybe because Becks is not suit to play in the middle. I don't see this buy impossible, beside it wont be very expensive thinkin that Figo is over 30 and didn't have an incredible Euro cup.

Ronaldo: He wont sign his renewal with Real and that made a lot of people think that their might be a team behind this...I think that team would be Inter. Ronie owes Moratti big time so I don't see this happenin either, but who knows...Real wants to buy Rooney...and Raul is untouchable...that leaves the Gordito in a very delicate situation...

V.Nistelroy:Hmmm...even though he says that he wont move from Manchester. I don't think that Manchester feels the same way about him....He would be very expensive though so don't see this happenin either...

Rosicky: This could be a possibility. The player said not to long ago that would love to play for Juve with Nedved support. Juve and Borussia have a really good business realtionship. The only problem I see is that if Rosicky is wanted by Juve...I don't think so...

Rooney: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to expensive. Don't see this hapennin at all.

C.Ronaldo: No way that Manchester Utd will get rid of him.

Cannavaro: He will definitley go to Juve. I have very little doubts about it. What I don't think is that he will be the nike front image that Juve and Nike are lookin for.

R.Carlos: Moggi has always tryin to get him. Capello loves him. Unfortunately Real too. So don't see this happenin.

Ronaldinho: This would be my wild dream...but like all wild dreams stays a dream. Waaaaaaay to expensive and Barcelona wont let him go. I still cross my fingers though. I mean who would ever thought that while ago Barcelona would let Maradona go...but Moggi did.

Ljungberg: This is also another possibility. Very versatile player and not an essential player for Arsenal.

F.Torres: This would be a good moment to buy him since Spain sucked in Euro and Torres didn't play that much which make his price not very high. Atletico needs money and they are buying Etoo which I don't believe could play along F.Torres since they are very similar. It would be a great sign. Out all of this players I say Torres could be the one more credible.

I think the big signing that Moggi announced its definitely a national player and possibly a European one.

EDITED: For formatting problems - Mikhail

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Its Chivu or no one, Roma signed Mexes and Ferrari to play them in centre back position, Chivu would play on the left, which he doesn't like, so I can see him coming to Juve, depending on how the Emerson situation is going to be resolved.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Maybe Moggi won't buy anyone big, but maybe he will announce the arrival of all the players he still wanted to buy on one day. Would be funny!

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delbecko ] ++
fantastic ! i love you mr. emerson !

so roma must sell emerson now ! but i also heard that moggi made a new offer 7mio inluding maresca in the deal ! that is not good

give them brighi first !

my favorite team 2004/05 (i hope it is not just a dream):

buffon
oddo, thuram, cannavaro, jankulovski
emerson, tacchinardi, nedved (maresca), zambrotta
del piero, trezeguet

come on moggi ! where are our new big players !
Ah, DelBecko! Ich kenne dich doch noch irgendwo her :D...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)