Moggi Will Announce Something Big (3 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
true. but then again, zebina isnt anything great, oddo is good but not great and chiellini is a no one. emerson and janks are great signings but the others are not.

i shouldnt complain though, could be worse i guess.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
yes not much worse...emerson is the least we could expect.

and i've seen nothing of this supposed surprise transfer as of yet,emerson is by no means a surprise signing.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
yeah we'll probably have to settle with emerson being our biggest buy this summer.

i can live with that,if we do buy him,as long as we get a couple more young-ish defenders.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Juve or nothing for Emo
Posted by Alex | Football Italia

Emerson could decide to have a year off from the game if Roma don’t agree to sell him to Juventus.

That is according to his wife, who told an Italian TV show of how desperate he is to have his future sorted out.

"We are separated but we keep in touch because of our child," she told Telelombardia. "He’s very agitated and nervous right now.

"I asked him whether it was down to his situation with Roma and he told me he was ready to spend the next year in Brazil.

"All this will occur if the Giallorossi don’t decide to release him to the Turin club this summer."

The Brazilian international, whose contract in the capital expires in 2005, has a verbal agreement to join the Bianconeri.

He’s been handed a four-year contract but Juventus have yet to agree a fee with the Olimpico outfit.

They have reportedly offered around £7m but Roma want £13m - a figure Real Madrid and Inter are both prepared to pay.

Roma will start pre-season training this week but the former Bayer Leverkusen ace will be absent after sending medical certificates which state he is suffering from depression.

:rofl:

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
fantastic ! i love you mr. emerson !

so roma must sell emerson now ! but i also heard that moggi made a new offer 7mio inluding maresca in the deal ! that is not good

give them brighi first !

my favorite team 2004/05 (i hope it is not just a dream):

buffon
oddo, thuram, cannavaro, jankulovski
emerson, tacchinardi, nedved (maresca), zambrotta
del piero, trezeguet

come on moggi ! where are our new big players !

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Bugger that, a simple solution to fix up that formation is to put Zambro at RM, drop Tacchi, put Emo and Enzo in the center and Nedved on the left :thumb:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Nah, put Cesar on the left, Zambro on the right, Emerson and Maresca in the centre and Nedved in front of them, and play a 3 man defence. Cesar and Zambrotta are wingbacks anyways, they could cover the defence well enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)