Moggi on Ronaldinho and Eto'o (4 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Gino Genesio said:
checkmate???

correction last year they were the same attractive and attacking football team that looked that they would keep on winning till the end of the season,till they meet chelsea.

they also look very very strong in the season that we kicket there ass with 10men in nou camp.

the last 10year barcelona have won 3 primera division titels 1998,1999,2005
champions leageu finals and won: 0

Juventus have won 6! scudetto 1995,1997,1998,2002,2003,2005 plus 3time's runners up so in the last 10years we were always champions ore second in 9of the 10 years
champions leageu finals and won : 4finals 1won

So checkmate .

boring ore not we are far more succesfull than Barcelona.
and that we always play boring is bullshit.
its a way to win game's its professional it isent boring ,you also have to defend good, if we (italian teams ) play boring than primera division is micky mouse leageu with players who arent profesional enough to defend good , but that isent the whole treuth the treuth is that Serie a is the best leageu and that we are the best of serie a!

Forza Juventus

Barca can suck ore dick!

Whoa whoa whoa there cheiftain, i am pretty sure you just compared a TEAM with a PLAYER, the fact remains that Ronaldinho would own Zlatan in any way shape or form 6 ways from Saturday and twice on Sunday. No doubt.

Just look at how they play, it is like comparing a Ferrari with a Nike. Period. I can't believe you think that Zlatan is better than Roanldinho, seriously? No, no, this is a joke, right? Jesus H. Christ. (The H stands for How the hell can you think that.)

Well, let's put it this way, Ronaldinho has a sell on clause of 189 or 260 or so MILLION EUROS, Zlatan would be let go with less than 30.

0wn3d.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
denco said:
Okay cool it and being profane does not help your argument. I am not sure how you think getting to Cl finals 5 times and winning just once on penalties is an achievement to shout about but thats another matter.
We are talking about Barcelona and Juventus of now and talking about Moggi's stupid comments which he seems to come up with every now and then.
i never said we always played boring, eaglesnake did, but with the players we have, our play could be better but Capello is not interested in that

Going back to Moggi, he was quoted as saying that he had never heard of Helguera, if thats true, thats just pathetic, it might be witty to dimwits but for him to say that of a player who actually scored against us in the Cl last season is not just careless, its crass and without class
what you say about moggi is 100% treu but everything what the man says you dont have to take serious

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
RochemBeck said:
So you would take Ibrahimovic at Juventus rather than Ronaldinho? I respect your opinion, however it amazes me what sort of logic people put behind their opinions. I would truly love to hear an argument that justifies stating you would prefer Zlatan at Juve...excluding you love the player to death.

I would also love to hear Moggi's logic behind his comments on Ronaldinho, but that's another story.
i swear on my mother man i mean it i prefer zlatan to ronaldinho.
for most people zidane is and was better than nedved, but still nedved was more to us than zidane .
so thats why i also prefer nedved over zidane.
nedved have more love and heart for juve but if you look at skills than zidane is 1000time's better but overall i would pick NeDved.

this is the same with ronaldinho and zlatan.
i dont know how ronaldinho would look in turin but i think that zlatan fits better with Juventus than Ronaldinho,plus if you read and look at intervieuws how zlatan talks about Juventus then there is no player on earth that i would prefer above zlatan.
the man is soooo happy that he plays for Juve and is yelling everywere that he wants to be a Juventino For life.
in the first year he played for juve he did more than ronaldinho's first year for barca.
scoring 16time's in serie a and so much assist in serie a and champions leageu and the fact taht he isent afraid to show his skills in big competitions is something that i admire from him.
everything about zlatan is cool (my opinion)
the man is funny,is skilled like dammnnn and can only score amazing goals he helps the team so much.
if i could say this all in dutch it would be longer better and i would spelled better :D
i have read intervieuws in dutch in a belgium soccer book were you never see juventus in and BAM zlatan ibrahimovic intervieuw with 5pages , i was so proud when i saw him on the magazine and 1guy was talking how good zlatan and Juventus was and i was really touched :touched:

Zlatan is my man!

and i prefer and again i swear on my mother

I PREFER ZLATAN A MILLION TIME'S ABOVE RONALDINHO

i dont care what some of you think about my opinion but its my and i will stick with it.

Zlatan is the new Juventus icon (the nex after Delpiero)

i support Juventus 21years and this is the coolest and best Juventus ever(yea even better than 1996 we will show that in teh upcoming years ;) )

FORZA JUVE FORZA ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC
i had never feel this way about a player that isent italian ;) Forza Ibracadabra

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
ßömßärdiër said:
Whoa whoa whoa there cheiftain, i am pretty sure you just compared a TEAM with a PLAYER, the fact remains that Ronaldinho would own Zlatan in any way shape or form 6 ways from Saturday and twice on Sunday. No doubt.

Just look at how they play, it is like comparing a Ferrari with a Nike. Period. I can't believe you think that Zlatan is better than Roanldinho, seriously? No, no, this is a joke, right? Jesus H. Christ. (The H stands for How the hell can you think that.)

Well, let's put it this way, Ronaldinho has a sell on clause of 189 or 260 or so MILLION EUROS, Zlatan would be let go with less than 30.

0wn3d.
that's your opinion
ferrari with nike? you mean a car with a shoe?
ok than zlatan would run like that terminator 2 guy and beat the ferrari ;)
we will see in 10years who was the better player ;)

plus the 2are very diferent players
1is an attacking middfielder and the other one is a attacker

i would say it like this

ower middfield is very strong and very solid and we have something special in attack with zlatan and trez who can score goals for fun.

if i would take out zlatan and insert ronaldinho than some1 of Camoranesi viera emerson and nedved have to come out in the place of ronaldinho and we woulend have zlatan in attack

but know we have already a very strong and more solid middfield than barca and something special (zlatan) in attack so i think that ower team is stronger with zlatan than without zlatan

i mean this team is weaker

camoranesi ronaldinho emerson nedved

------Delpiero/mutu---trezeguet----

than this team

Camoranesi---viera---emerson---nedved

----Trezeguet/delpiero/mutu and Zlatan------

it just fits better

the treuth is that the second one is ower team and Juventus is the best i love Juventus and i dont give a fuck about barca i like barca but it dont hurt me when they lose, and we are much better than barca we have show that in the past 10years and in the next 10years we will show that again ;)

Forza Juventus!

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
Ronaldinho is the worlds best player right now, but don't you people remember him in PSG? It just shows how well a player can develope.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Akerman said:
Ronaldinho is the worlds best player right now, but don't you people remember him in PSG? It just shows how well a player can develope.
yep ;)

and at that age he was developing in psg while ibraGinovic!!! is developing in Juventus ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)