Moggi on Ronaldinho and Eto'o (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
joe5 said:
Then why we gave him in Arsenal?
First of all, we didn't give him lot of chances tho he failed to impress when he was playing, but the same goes with Vieira and Milan. Now he's back to Juve and he's playing great.

Henry Improved in England, nobody can deny that, but I'm sure he can do great If he was to return one day to Italy.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
RochemBeck said:
How you can say Ronaldinho would not be successful in Italy is beyond me...he has by the far the greatest amount of talent in the world today. And while Serie A is known to be the tougher league, La Liga is not very far behind and if Zidane can tear both leagues apart I'm rather certain Ronnie can do it as well...give him the credit he deserves.

Of perhaps this is just a ploy by Moggi to give Ronaldinho a challenge and a ticket to Turin..
spot on.
and i sooooooo wish ronaldinho would play for us.but that wont happen till capello is with us.and even after he leaves,i dont think he'll ever join juventus.i cant see barcelona selling him.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
but hey guys i dont care about barca.

Fvck them!
they are a great side,but dont win very much.
at barca is like First show than result = lithle succes

Juve = First result than Show = Very much succes

if you see barca playing real than the most say that barca is the best team in the world

but the treut is that Juventus is a much better team than barcelona.

buffon is the best keeper in the world ! there is no keeper in this world that can compare his greatnes with buffon

ower defends is much MUCH MUCH better than real madrid and barca put togheter.

Zambrotta-thuram-cannavaro-chielini Simply the best and we have also kovac on the bench

barca's middfield IS :eek: dammnn shit good but they arent really solid they are like 4attackers

while Juve's middfield is camo=show+assist, emerson+Viera=men in black bodyguards there isent a more solid pare than that plus when he must than viera go's in attack while emo quards , nedved = passion Heart the will to win and score nomatter what!

and barca's attack isent better than what we have only they play attacking so the attackers look good

but i would not change ower super attackers Alex delpiero(still 1of the greatest players in this world in my eyes he is a sub now who always scores Forza Alex) adrian mutu(great speed good skills good shot great future!) Zlatan ibrahimovic(ultra show + ultra cool assist) and david trezeguet(you only see him on the field cheering because he have ultra finishing)

Forza Juve! :cool:

Geof

May 14, 2004
m_elayyan said:
moggi is right ronaldenio will not fit in serie A cause he needs space to shine which is not found due to defensive tactics while etoo can shine here.
Ronaldinho. Please man.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Eaglesnake_1 said:
IMO, Moggi is right about Ronaldino in serie A. In Italy, defenses could will not let him make his fantasy moves, if they can contain him, he would be taken down....
:agree:

now he have full confidence but when he is up againts cannavaro nesta maldini thuram zambrotta
these players you dont find in la liga
ronaldinho would still be a great player but not magic like he is now
and if he plays vs materazzi than he would be dead :sick: :lol:

believe it or not guys but i prefer zlatan ibrahimovic

he is cool he is young and he can do everything with the ball and he already showed that in serie a ;)

Forza Zlatan Ibrahimovic

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Eaglesnake_1 said:
IMO, Moggi is right about Ronaldino in serie A. In Italy, defenses could will not let him make his fantasy moves, if they can contain him, he would be taken down....
You mean the same guy who said Kaka will not be good becos his name is shite, the same guy who claimed that olivera was the best young player in the world? Please Ronaldinho will shine in Italy, did he not make a mockery of Milan when they played eachother last season? Doesn't Zlatan, a far less talented player make a joke out of serieA players? This is what i do not like to read, making serieA to be some untouchable league which great players cannot flourish in
The same ppl who criticise Juve for being boring ann not play well turn around now and talk utter rubbish about Ronaldinho and Barcelona.

Etoo is overrated because he does not score 100 goals a season, as he gets so many chances, but they somehow excuse Zlatan's poor return as per goals with trash like he makes so many assists and the like, he is a striker , so its up to him and management to coach him how to get into goal scoring positions.
Ronaldinho might not flourish in Juve, becos of our style of play from manager to , players to directors way of thinking but he will flourish in Milan and other seriea clubs who play with flair.
As for him being taken down, well Mohammed Ali said it best, you cannot hit what you cannot see

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
denco said:
You mean the same guy who said Kaka will not be good becos his name is shite, the same guy who claimed that olivera was the best young player in the world? Please Ronaldinho will shine in Italy, did he not make a mockery of Milan when they played eachother last season? Doesn't Zlatan, a far less talented player make a joke out of serieA players? This is what i do not like to read, making serieA to be some untouchable league which great players cannot flourish in
The same ppl who criticise Juve for being boring ann not play well turn around now and talk utter rubbish about Ronaldinho and Barcelona.

Etoo is overrated because he does not score 100 goals a season, as he gets so many chances, but they somehow excuse Zlatan's poor return as per goals with trash like he makes so many assists and the like, he is a striker , so its up to him and management to coach him how to get into goal scoring positions.
Ronaldinho might not flourish in Juve, becos of our style of play from manager to , players to directors way of thinking but he will flourish in Milan and other seriea clubs who play with flair.
As for him being taken down, well Mohammed Ali said it best, you cannot hit what you cannot see
ronaldinho is a great player and he deserf the golden ball

but swear on my mother that if i could chose who played for juve
ronaldinho ore zlatan i would pick zlatan faster than mohammed ali can punch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)