Moggi on Ronaldinho and Eto'o (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Gino Genesio said:
ronaldinho is a great player and he deserf the golden ball

but swear on my mother that if i could chose who played for juve
ronaldinho ore zlatan i would pick zlatan faster than mohammed ali can punch.
Oh wow. You can't be serious..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
denco said:
You mean the same guy who said Kaka will not be good becos his name is shite, the same guy who claimed that olivera was the best young player in the world? Please Ronaldinho will shine in Italy, did he not make a mockery of Milan when they played eachother last season? Doesn't Zlatan, a far less talented player make a joke out of serieA players? This is what i do not like to read, making serieA to be some untouchable league which great players cannot flourish in
The same ppl who criticise Juve for being boring ann not play well turn around now and talk utter rubbish about Ronaldinho and Barcelona.

Etoo is overrated because he does not score 100 goals a season, as he gets so many chances, but they somehow excuse Zlatan's poor return as per goals with trash like he makes so many assists and the like, he is a striker , so its up to him and management to coach him how to get into goal scoring positions.
Ronaldinho might not flourish in Juve, becos of our style of play from manager to , players to directors way of thinking but he will flourish in Milan and other seriea clubs who play with flair.
As for him being taken down, well Mohammed Ali said it best, you cannot hit what you cannot see
Great post denco, and even though Ronaldinho might not fit at Juventus, he would still easily be our best player while fielded in a free role behind Trezeguet. Hell, you could also play him in Nedved's role on the left flank...if Mutu can play there, why can't Ronnie?

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
denco said:
You mean the same guy who said Kaka will not be good becos his name is shite, the same guy who claimed that olivera was the best young player in the world? Please Ronaldinho will shine in Italy, did he not make a mockery of Milan when they played eachother last season? Doesn't Zlatan, a far less talented player make a joke out of serieA players? This is what i do not like to read, making serieA to be some untouchable league which great players cannot flourish in
The same ppl who criticise Juve for being boring ann not play well turn around now and talk utter rubbish about Ronaldinho and Barcelona.

Etoo is overrated because he does not score 100 goals a season, as he gets so many chances, but they somehow excuse Zlatan's poor return as per goals with trash like he makes so many assists and the like, he is a striker , so its up to him and management to coach him how to get into goal scoring positions.
Ronaldinho might not flourish in Juve, becos of our style of play from manager to , players to directors way of thinking but he will flourish in Milan and other seriea clubs who play with flair.
As for him being taken down, well Mohammed Ali said it best, you cannot hit what you cannot see
First of All, it was not an attack to ronaldinho quality, something that right now is far up any other football player.Easy to see that we are in front of a football player with mounstrous skills, able to perfectly combine efficency and beauty.Period

Neither im trying that serie A to be some untochable league where great players cannot flourish...it would be stupid if i try to do so.

"The same ppl who criticise Juve for being boring ann not play well turn around now and talk utter rubbish about Ronaldinho and Barcelona."

Who is this same ppl??? are you confused or something ??

But, back to subject, Serie A has more physical contact than la liga and the use of personal marks and tactical fouls is more frecuent. That would at least deminish at some extent the efectivity of a very technical player like dinho.

And, finally, yes he would probably flourish at Milan or other serie a team that play with flair. The truth is that this Old and flatulent Lady plays a boring, dull football....but keeps winning.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Eaglesnake_1 said:
First of All, it was not an attack to ronaldinho quality, something that right now is far up any other football player.Easy to see that we are in front of a football player with mounstrous skills, able to perfectly combine efficency and beauty.Period

Neither im trying that serie A to be some untochable league where great players cannot flourish...it would be stupid if i try to do so.

"The same ppl who criticise Juve for being boring ann not play well turn around now and talk utter rubbish about Ronaldinho and Barcelona."

Who is this same ppl??? are you confused or something ??

But, back to subject, Serie A has more physical contact than la liga and the use of personal marks and tactical fouls is more frecuent. That would at least deminish at some extent the efectivity of a very technical player like dinho.

And, finally, yes he would probably flourish at Milan or other serie a team that play with flair. The truth is that this Old and flatulent Lady plays a boring, dull football....but keeps winning.
Yes it might diminish his effectiveness in theory but he might be able to combat it in practice in the long run.
Frankly, I would rather have him at Juve than not and Barcelona keeps playing attractive and attacking football but keeps winning so checkmate

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
denco said:
Yes it might diminish his effectiveness in theory but he might be able to combat it in practice in the long run.
Frankly, I would rather have him at Juve than not and Barcelona keeps playing attractive and attacking football but keeps winning so checkmate
checkmate???

correction last year they were the same attractive and attacking football team that looked that they would keep on winning till the end of the season,till they meet chelsea.

they also look very very strong in the season that we kicket there ass with 10men in nou camp.

the last 10year barcelona have won 3 primera division titels 1998,1999,2005
champions leageu finals and won: 0

Juventus have won 6! scudetto 1995,1997,1998,2002,2003,2005 plus 3time's runners up so in the last 10years we were always champions ore second in 9of the 10 years
champions leageu finals and won : 4finals 1won

So checkmate .

boring ore not we are far more succesfull than Barcelona.
and that we always play boring is bullshit.
its a way to win game's its professional it isent boring ,you also have to defend good, if we (italian teams ) play boring than primera division is micky mouse leageu with players who arent profesional enough to defend good , but that isent the whole treuth the treuth is that Serie a is the best leageu and that we are the best of serie a!

Forza Juventus

Barca can suck ore dick!

Beto

Nov 3, 2005
Il Fenomeno said:
Is he on about the pre-season game? Because if he is then it doesn't really count. ;)
yeah , i'm talking about the pre-season game, how come it doesn't count?huh?

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Gino Genesio said:
checkmate???

correction last year they were the same attractive and attacking football team that looked that they would keep on winning till the end of the season,till they meet chelsea.

they also look very very strong in the season that we kicket there ass with 10men in nou camp.

the last 10year barcelona have won 3 primera division titels 1998,1999,2005
champions leageu finals and won: 0

Juventus have won 6! scudetto 1995,1997,1998,2002,2003,2005 plus 3time's runners up so in the last 10years we were always champions ore second in 9of the 10 years
champions leageu finals and won : 4finals 1won

So checkmate .

boring ore not we are far more succesfull than Barcelona.
and that we always play boring is bullshit.
its a way to win game's its professional it isent boring ,you also have to defend good, if we (italian teams ) play boring than primera division is micky mouse leageu with players who arent profesional enough to defend good , but that isent the whole treuth the treuth is that Serie a is the best leageu and that we are the best of serie a!

Forza Juventus

Barca can suck ore dick!
Okay cool it and being profane does not help your argument. I am not sure how you think getting to Cl finals 5 times and winning just once on penalties is an achievement to shout about but thats another matter.
We are talking about Barcelona and Juventus of now and talking about Moggi's stupid comments which he seems to come up with every now and then.
i never said we always played boring, eaglesnake did, but with the players we have, our play could be better but Capello is not interested in that

Going back to Moggi, he was quoted as saying that he had never heard of Helguera, if thats true, thats just pathetic, it might be witty to dimwits but for him to say that of a player who actually scored against us in the Cl last season is not just careless, its crass and without class

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
denco said:
Okay cool it and being profane does not help your argument. I am not sure how you think getting to Cl finals 5 times and winning just once on penalties is an achievement to shout about but thats another matter.
We are talking about Barcelona and Juventus of now and talking about Moggi's stupid comments which he seems to come up with every now and then.
i never said we always played boring, eaglesnake did, but with the players we have, our play could be better but Capello is not interested in that

Going back to Moggi, he was quoted as saying that he had never heard of Helguera, if thats true, thats just pathetic, it might be witty to dimwits but for him to say that of a player who actually scored against us in the Cl last season is not just careless, its crass and without class
Denco, just for a moment try to overlook your ill feeling and disgust against our General director and use you brilliance to acknowledge that the comment of Moggi is perfectly understandable: Asked about a possible interest of Juve in bring Helguera and saying that he had never heard of Helguera, he was saying: he is not good enough for Juve, we are not pursuing his transfer, he is not in our plans, etc,etc,.

And about me saying that Juve play boring, it was just pure sarcasm, motivated for the dozens of times you make posts complaining about Juve directors, Juve managers, Juve style of play and so on.

With all due respect, your one of the best posters in this forum...but also one of the worst. It seems it depend on your mood at the time.....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Gino Genesio said:
:shifty:

100% serious
So you would take Ibrahimovic at Juventus rather than Ronaldinho? I respect your opinion, however it amazes me what sort of logic people put behind their opinions. I would truly love to hear an argument that justifies stating you would prefer Zlatan at Juve...excluding you love the player to death.

I would also love to hear Moggi's logic behind his comments on Ronaldinho, but that's another story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)