Moggi on Ronaldinho and Eto'o (6 Viewers)

OP
tassard

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    Men that's maybe strange but I agree.He scores a lot because he has all this great and super creative midfield behind him.He is no way as lethal as Trez.Every player who could have Ronaldinho,Deco,Messi,Xavi and Giuly behind him would score in amost every match.I don't say he is not good.But IMO he is a little overrated.He has 4-5 great chances in every game to score 1-2

Il Fenomeno

Nov 27, 2005
    tassard said:
    Men that's maybe strange but I agree.He scores a lot because he has all this great and super creative midfield behind him.He is no way as lethal as Trez.Every player who could have Ronaldinho,Deco,Messi,Xavi and Giuly behind him would score in amost every match.I don't say he is not good.But IMO he is a little overrated.He has 4-5 great chances in every game to score 1-2
    Spot on mate. :agree:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    tassard said:
    Sounds awfully like Zlatan. ;)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Il Fenomeno said:
    He's more creative though. :agree:
    But scores less. :biggrin:

People used to criticise Andy Cole for exactly the same thing, but as someone once said, if he's getting 4 or five chances in a game, he must be doing something right.

Il Fenomeno

Nov 27, 2005
    Eto'o gets chances on a plate though, which is what happens in the Spanish league. Zlatan plays deeper and so gets less chances and, because his finishing isn't great, he doesn't score many. But as we've seen he gets plenty of assists.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    could you imagine how many goal trez would have got in that barca team? at the moment we are not playing great and he cant stop scoring with the likes of giuly,ronaldihno,deco and messi he would be on 20+ goals already

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    How you can say Ronaldinho would not be successful in Italy is beyond me...he has by the far the greatest amount of talent in the world today. And while Serie A is known to be the tougher league, La Liga is not very far behind and if Zidane can tear both leagues apart I'm rather certain Ronnie can do it as well...give him the credit he deserves.

Of perhaps this is just a ploy by Moggi to give Ronaldinho a challenge and a ticket to Turin..

OP
    tassard

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    RochemBeck said:
    How you can say Ronaldinho would not be successful in Italy is beyond me...he has by the far the greatest amount of talent in the world today. And while Serie A is known to be the tougher league, La Liga is not very far behind and if Zidane can tear both leagues apart I'm rather certain Ronnie can do it as well...give him the credit he deserves.

Of perhaps this is just a ploy by Moggi to give Ronaldinho a challenge and a ticket to Turin..

Tell me crazy but I don't want him.

:weee: :weee: :weee:

Beto

Nov 3, 2005
    Bianconeri9 said:
    It's true, Ronaldinho won't last in Italy. Imagine him trying to do his shit on Cannavaro, he'd get his legs cut off.
    CAnn is the man, But after I saw him get beat by Lionel Messi a few times, I think Ronaldinho might be able to do something there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)