Moggi on Ronaldinho and Eto'o (1 Viewer)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I heared that Moggi said something about Ronaldinho and Eto in the last days.Anyone knows something?I heared that in radio but they did not say what exactly he said.They said <<after what Moggi said for Ronaldinho and Eto..........blah blah blah>>

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
That he doesnt think Ronaldinho would fit in in Italy, and that he tried to buy Eto'o but that Real wouldnt sell.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Moggi has Ronaldinho doubts

Juventus transfer chief Luciano Moggi believes Ronaldinho would struggle in Italy, as well as admitting he was keen on signing Samuel Eto'o in the past.

Brazilian sensation Ronaldinho has been associated with a switch to the peninsula, but Moggi believes his Barca teammate would be a better acquisition.

"I think that the Brazilian would find it tough over here," the Bianconeri general director stated.

"I prefer Eto’o, a player who I wanted to buy while he was at Mallorca. The problem was that he was owned by Real Madrid and they didn’t want to sell him."

Both men are key figures at the Nou Camp, a fact underlined by their win at Real Madrid last weekend when the pair netted in the Spanish capital.

Ronaldinho, associated with Milan and Juventus recently, is expected to be named as the European Footballer of the Year later this month.

channel4

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
he would make it in Italy but he wouldnt be condidered to be what he is,
in Spain they are pleased with impressive play,
in Italy they want results and ask then right away...
there is a different play and speed and no midfielder is good if he cant defend at all...
eventually R would find his way and adapt to the Italian way,
but he wouldnt be what he is IMO

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Eto scored a goal that will go down in history today....from the half line he took out like 4 defenders and the goalie pure class!!

vippy84

Oct 22, 2005
While Ronaldinho is already made one of the indispensible player for Barca and while he earns big bucks there... I dont think it is easy to price him away from Nou Camp. Especially when Barca is winning like this. They can surely win Spanish La Liga for few more times when they have this kinda team. Ronaldinho will only leave if Barca is not performing well anymore!! and if he is not given the right contract... So, don't dream of having Ronaldinho in our Juve team... coz we don't want to be disappointed all the time!!! So, just wait for the surprise move by Moggi every year!! Like when they bought Buffon, Zlatan, Nedved, Canna, Vieira...
Moggi knows which players will suit the team best with the best possible price!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)