Moggi appreciation thread! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
Thanks for letting everyone know I'm not full of shit Vimto...like some people I know.

I appreciate the interest.

Vimto

Jan 18, 2006
Moggi was Inoccent all the time, and I thought he cheated, I was wrong all the time.
Damn AC Milan cheated for real they had to go to Serie C2.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
c'mon you guys, enough

gsol posts facts from the case, and everyone jumps on him

I dont believe we were totally innocent (no on was), but I will say that both Moggi and Juve were totally rail-roaded

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Giuseppe (gsol)

I´ll be in touch with you. I have received an e-mail (actually 2). Thanx for your reply. I better go do my homework.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
AC Milan should be stripped of their last Champions League title. And it should be given to Liverpool. At least there are no proofs of cheating against the Reds.

I think I hate Milan even more now.

Vimto

Jan 18, 2006
AC Milan should be stripped of their last Champions League title. And it should be given to Liverpool. At least there are no proofs of cheating against the Reds.

I think I hate Milan even more now.
Remember the Inzaghi allowed handball goal that's the prove, they cheated, and still doing it, and against Celtic again they tried to cheat with the cheap penalty was giving to them thank God they lost. There are millions of prove against AC Milan. But they are nothing against the power of Berlusconi.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
salman and gsol please calm down and watch the language. You can disagree on certain points and be civil with each other. If you can't then put each other in your ignore list. I'm not gonna give out cards now but consider this post as a warning. IF it continues I'll have no choice.
sorry mark i already took the bull by the horns before i had gotten to this.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Well,Inzaghi didnt really go 'hey,There's the ball....Mighty Hand!TOUCH!' did he?
It was unintentional.Calling that a handball wouldnt have been entirely correct.Some refs might call it,but i think most wouldnt.

Vimto

Jan 18, 2006
Well,Inzaghi didnt really go 'hey,There's the ball....Mighty Hand!TOUCH!' did he?
It was unintentional.Calling that a handball wouldnt have been entirely correct.Some refs might call it,but i think most wouldnt.
It's still football not handball you have to score with your feet, or with your head not with your hands.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Thinking that Juventus cheated is not 'undefending' them,and saying that Inzaghi's goal wasnt handball isnt defending them.The world isnt black and white.I think Inter are the favourites to win the league this time,does that make me an Inter supporter?

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
You cannot result in a goal from an uninentional handball. It should have been called back according to the rules. he just couldn't be booked fr it.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Thinking that Juventus cheated is not 'undefending' them, and saying that Inzaghi's goal wasnt handball isnt defending them.The world isnt black and white.I think Inter are the favourites to win the league this time,does that make me an Inter supporter?
You are mixing things here. Obviously I don´t think you are an Inter supporter. But I don´t see you questioning decisions against Juve and on the other side you approve decisions in Milan´s favour.

If both Milan and Juventus cheated (let´s put it that way) you think Juventus relegation was fair and on the other hand you supported a cheating team (Milan) in Champions League final? Where is the logic in that?

Would you accept last season´s CL title being taken away from Milan and being awarded to Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)