Moggi appreciation thread! (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I might be from Yukon since it's in Canada and I said I'm Canadian. You sound like your from Newfoundland by your thick accent. :D

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
The youtube episodes are from last season. He gave me the new season. He also said youcan see them at vecchiasignora.com but I haven't bothered to look now that I have them.

Dec 26, 2004
So if Gsol's theory is correct... I assume we should be able to:

- Get back Scudettos 04-05.

- They must handed us Scudetto 06 and can call it Scudetto of Re-honesty.

- We must have Zlatan back so he can play against Inter next month and brake Materrazi's legs for another 6 months if he recover in time for the game.

- We must have Mutu, Veira, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Eme... OK I'm fine without Emerson he can stay at Milan to rest in peace.

- They should make up for our 250m € loss... with an avail of 10% we must recieve around 275m €.

IF NOT... I would sadly say... FUCK OFF Gsol with your FUCKING conspiracy theory because it's FUCKING pointless now.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
Conspiracy theories have no proof (like Calciopoli in the first place).

I posted proof. That means its not a conspiracy...it's fact. You just have to accept it.

Read the links and follow the posts. Documents, phone calls etc. back my claim...you? What have you contributed?

Dec 26, 2004
Conspiracy theories have no proof (like Calciopoli in the first place).

I posted proof. That means its not a conspiracy...it's fact. You just have to accept it.

Read the links and follow the posts. Documents, phone calls etc. back my claim...you? What have you contributed?
I highly appreciate your pointless efforts, happy now?

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
no pointless is sitting around an doing nothing while your team is crucified publically and then posting "fuck off" to someone who is sharing facts that were discovered by people who care.

Don't agree with me? Keep your opinions to yourself and instead try to legitimately discredit me.

Dec 26, 2004
no pointless is sitting around an doing nothing while your team is crucified publically and then posting "fuck off" to someone who is sharing facts that were discovered by people who care.

Don't agree with me? Keep your opinions to yourself and instead try to legitimately discredit me.
It's not that I don't agree with you... it's just that I don't think it might help, in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)