Moggi appreciation thread! (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
So if Gsol's theory is correct... I assume we should be able to:

- Get back Scudettos 04-05.

- They must handed us Scudetto 06 and can call it Scudetto of Re-honesty.

- We must have Zlatan back so he can play against Inter next month and brake Materrazi's legs for another 6 months if he recover in time for the game.

- We must have Mutu, Veira, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Eme... OK I'm fine without Emerson he can stay at Milan to rest in peace.

- They should make up for our 250m € loss... with an avail of 10% we must recieve around 275m €.

IF NOT... I would sadly say... FUCK OFF Gsol with your FUCKING conspiracy theory because it's FUCKING pointless now.
And if something out of the mentioned DO happen, what would you say then ? I presume: FUCK ME gsol , I was wrong. I for instance want to read what he has to say and hear the other side of the story, not the one printed on pro-inter newspaper pages. So give the guy a FUCKING rest.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 26, 2004
And if something out of the mentioned DO happen, what would you say then ? I presume: FUCK ME gsol , I was wrong. I for instance want to read what he has to say and hear the other side of the story, not the one printed on pro-inter newspaper pages. So give the guy a FUCKING rest.
So you also believe Sudetto 2006 of Re-honesty isn't a sick idea?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
good job gsol :tup: :pint:

I'm pretty skeptical that any of this will help, because calcio is now run maily by an idiot named Moratti, and a bit part going to Berlusconi (enough to protect his team from demotion last season)

Juve management has no more power players- Agnelli is dead, and all we have left is a heroin addicted grandson who inherited the team along with a management team that has no football background, and no real pull in the world of calcio

Things will never be the same....

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
That's why the appeal went outside of Italy in a Court of Commerce rather than Italian Sports Justice.

On a side note...I hope the theorists are right and Juve get sold. I'd rather they be in the hands of someone that cares for the team and its fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)